The Perth Thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Or just natural curiosity.
200.gif

1.2mm of rain fell in April (today's rain was after 9am so counts towards 1 May) which takes Perth to 23mm overall from October 2023 to April 2024. That's the driest October to April period on record for the city.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It could be. For some people.
The whole point of Taco Bell is to roll up tanked and eat some slop for about 7 bucks.

I've never eaten the s**t in Australia but I just had a cursory glance and it was 15 dollars for three tacos and 20-plus for a burrito.

I think natural curiosity is like, stuff humans have been hard wired to want to see. not sure sitting in a Suzuki Swift for 93 minutes is really part of that.

The whole point of Taco Bell is to roll up tanked and eat some slop for about 7 bucks.

I've never eaten the s**t in Australia but I just had a cursory glance and it was 15 dollars for three tacos and 20-plus for a burrito.

I think natural curiosity is like, stuff humans have been hard wired to want to see. not sure sitting in a Suzuki Swift for 93 minutes is really part of that.
Ok.

Looks like Silent Alarm has made a comeback, I agree with him about Taco Bell though it is cheap pretend Mexican fast food.

Me and a mate went there when when we were drunk in the States and got a 10 tacos for 10 bucks deal which sounded great

The tacos were just mushy microwaved slop which tasted terrible, we ate a few of them and then threw the rest of them in a bin.

Speaking of Mexico, it doesn't sound good for the two WA guys that have gone missing there, the drug cartels there are ruthless.

I only went to Tijuana on a day trip there and that was dodgy enough but it's still relatively safe compared to the rest of Mexico.

Looks like Silent Alarm has made a comeback, I agree with him about Taco Bell though it is cheap pretend Mexican fast food.

Me and a mate went there when when we were drunk in the States and got a 10 tacos for 10 bucks deal which sounded great

The tacos were just mushy microwaved slop which tasted terrible, we ate a few of them and then threw the rest of them in a bin.

Speaking of Mexico, it doesn't sound good for the two WA guys that have gone missing there, the drug cartels there are ruthless.

I only went to Tijuana on a day trip there and that was dodgy enough but it's still relatively safe compared to the rest of Mexico.
One of them lived in California and the other was an American. you'd think they'd have a clue.

Those other lads from Perth got burnt alive about ten years ago.

Never been but the amount of idiots I've known who have driven down that coast is mental. we all take risks abroad and it's part of the adventure but they're happy to flay and chainsaw the heads off people in Mexico. I knew these couple of idiot Perth chicks who hired a camper and were sleeping off beaches for two weeks. absolute morons.

Those other lads from Perth got burnt alive about ten years ago.

Never been but the amount of idiots I've known who have driven down that coast is mental. we all take risks abroad and it's part of the adventure but they're happy to flay and chainsaw the heads off people in Mexico. I knew these couple of idiot Perth chicks who hired a camper and were sleeping off beaches for two weeks. absolute morons.

Yeah there were two other WA surfers that were shot and killed by gang members there and their bodies and van were burnt.

That should have been a warning to any other surfers thinking of going to remote surf spots in Mexico in the middle of nowhere.

You are much safer sticking to the major cities or tourist spots in Mexico where there is at least some law and order, if you are travelling out in the middle of nowhere you are an easy target for the cartel gangs with no police around and they are ruthless.

There are plenty of other remote surf spots around the world you can go where there isn't a risk of being murdered by gangs.

Yeah there were two other WA surfers that were shot and killed by gang members there and their bodies and van were burnt.

That should have been a warning to any other surfers thinking of going to remote surf spots in Mexico in the middle of nowhere.

You are much safer sticking to the major cities or tourist spots in Mexico where there is at least some law and order, if you are travelling out in the middle of nowhere you are an easy target for the cartel gangs with no police around and they are ruthless.

There are plenty of other remote surf spots around the world you can go where there isn't a risk of being murdered by gangs.
Those safe areas though are basically for spring breakers, it's like Bali or Sail Croatia.

It's just not a safe place to go. you can do everything right – travel during the day, sleep in hotels, speak the language – and it's still not enough. its like the poverty of Africa with corruption of eastern Europe with the jealousy and dislike of the West of Russia. absolute know it all knobs.

Those safe areas though are basically for spring breakers, it's like Bali or Sail Croatia.

It's just not a safe place to go. you can do everything right – travel during the day, sleep in hotels, speak the language – and it's still not enough. its like the poverty of Africa with corruption of eastern Europe with the jealousy and dislike of the West of Russia. absolute know it all knobs.
Spent a bit of time there?

Spent a bit of time there?
Nah mate, had multiple close to me who were a bee's dick away from being killed there though. travelling is useless these days anyway.

Then again you reckon Michael/Minaro Frederick is good (the imagine in your avatar, he's throwing the ball, it's an open palm).

Just another Freo fan who goes 'yesss a point!' down the pub.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back