The Official Bay 13 Richmond Information Kiosk

Remove this Banner Ad

Biff won't be back any time soon, after the embarrassment of round 23
That's a shame, because this thread needs one final hero. Not an anti-hero, but a true Richmond hero. And who better or more apt than the OP of this thread, whose dedication to Richmond is so great he created multiple aliases on different Richmond fan forums (and bragged how 'deep cover' they were). Not only that, he created one of the great phony personas of all-time, 'Mario from Doncaster', carrying on the shtick for years, building a false impression of Richmond supporters, creating the myth of the microwaved membership. Credit to the man that even after Richmond won the flag he kept it up, despite the pain he must have been in. At least there's always Carlton, Biff! And being Mario allows you to troll Norf despite your team not being able to beat them for over a decade!

So, Biffinator , Mario from Doncaster, and all your 'deep cover' Tiger aliases, come back, wherever you are, and take a bow for all the hundreds and thousands of hours you've wasted in the cause of trolling Richmond and its fans. Unless, like the team you follow, you're too much of a s**t-eating, chest-puffing, front-running coward.

:rainbow:

You can't accuse Biff of being a front runner, he was posting on the Bay back when Melbourne were a rabble and still trolling much more successful teams.

I think he mostly sticks to the Melbourne board these days although he has made the odd cameo appearance on the Bay.

Yeah, two time AA, two time Coleman medallist and now a premiership player. He has achieved more than Nick ever will. Always said we had the best Reiwoldt. History and results say we have.

Get back to me when Jack has 5 AAs, 6 B&Fs and an MVP award like his older superior cousin.

That's a shame, because this thread needs one final hero. Not an anti-hero, but a true Richmond hero. And who better or more apt than the OP of this thread, whose dedication to Richmond is so great he created multiple aliases on different Richmond fan forums (and bragged how 'deep cover' they were). Not only that, he created one of the great phony personas of all-time, 'Mario from Doncaster', carrying on the shtick for years, building a false impression of Richmond supporters, creating the myth of the microwaved membership. Credit to the man that even after Richmond won the flag he kept it up, despite the pain he must have been in. At least there's always Carlton, Biff! And being Mario allows you to troll Norf despite your team not being able to beat them for over a decade!

So, Biffinator , Mario from Doncaster, and all your 'deep cover' Tiger aliases, come back, wherever you are, and take a bow for all the hundreds and thousands of hours you've wasted in the cause of trolling Richmond and its fans. Unless, like the team you follow, you're too much of a s**t-eating, chest-puffing, front-running coward.

:rainbow:
Yzgtk0ZJp37eNEi-KJwM19LGsgHiEKANW7Lp6bl1VcvzDK8zPf4isKJSRdpGhY1XOr4P1UmXfA=w357-h296-nc

You can't accuse Biff of being a front runner, he was posting on the Bay back when Melbourne were a rabble and still trolling much more successful teams.
He was trolling Richmond and Carlton, both easy targets at the time, albeit vastly more successful than Rabblebourne for more than half a century.

He was trolling Richmond and Carlton, both easy targets at the time, albeit vastly more successful than Rabblebourne for more than half a century.

He also trolled Geelong and Hawthorn a fair bit too back when they were the top dogs, he generally saved his best work for Richmond and Carlton though.

Get back to me when Jack has 5 AAs, 6 B&Fs and an MVP award like his older superior cousin.
And he would trade it all in a instant to have had Jacks career instead of the career he had;)

It's no secret he chose them because he thought they were easy targets that Melbourne would easily jump ahead of.
He was half right at least, but nowhere to be seen since Richmond has come good while the Demons are still a pathetic rabble.
He is the definition of front runner, I've no doubt if we had of gone out in straight sets like so many experts thought was a sure thing he'd have come back for some cheap laughs.

I think he mostly sticks to the Melbourne board these days although he has made the odd cameo appearance on the Bay.

Yet Jack did the one thing great forwards do. Win their team a flag. Nick would trade it all in for what Jack has achieved. When Nick can lead his team to a flag, you get back to me. Jack has achieved more and he stood up in the biggest game of all. Nick never did.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yet Jack did the one thing great forwards do. Win their team a flag. Nick would trade it all in for what Jack has achieved. When Nick can lead his team to a flag, you get back to me. Jack has achieved more and he stood up in the biggest game of all. Nick never did.

Because he was soft.

Because he was soft.

It's funny how they crap on about Nick, but as a leader, he was shithouse. Have a look at all the off field s**t that occurred under his leadership. And how does a schoolgirl get hold of a picture of him and Zac touching dicks?
But good ol' Saint Nick the untouchable. ******* spare me.

It's funny how they crap on about Nick, but as a leader, he was shithouse. Have a look at all the off field s**t that occurred under his leadership. And how does a schoolgirl get hold of a picture of him and Zac touching dicks?
But good ol' Saint Nick the untouchable. ******* spare me.

But they did have “The Streak”.

Nick was up against better teams in the GFs he played, teams that played a lot at the MCG and not an interstate team, there wasn't biased umpiring either.

Richmond had the home ground advantage along with the home umpiring advantage, like the Bulldogs flag last year your 2017 flag has a dirty big asterisk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

9B0565A9-8A27-40A7-9CE9-E78CC6DEAC86.jpeg
Nick was up against better teams in the GFs he played, teams that played a lot at the MCG and not an interstate team, there wasn't biased umpiring either.

Richmond had the home ground advantage along with the home umpiring advantage, like the Bulldogs flag last year your 2017 flag has a dirty big asterisk.

My god you're a fuktard.

Travis Cloke won a flag against your mob. Wanna rethink that?
And as for the rest, waaaaaaaaaaa

My god you're a fuktard.

The truth hurts i guess.

Bulldogs supporters were in denial about their scripted fairytale flag too but they got a reality check this year when they were exposed as pretenders.

Travis Cloke won a flag against your mob. Wanna rethink that?
And as for the rest, waaaaaaaaaaa

Cloke was a good player back then but he dropped off badly like most other Collingwood premiership players about the same time Essendon got busted.

Makes you wonder if Hird was right about Collingwood being on the PEDs as well.

The truth hurts i guess.

Bulldogs supporters were in denial about their scripted fairytale flag too but they got a reality check this year when they were exposed as pretenders.

Cloke was a good player back then but he dropped off badly like most other Collingwood premiership players about the same time Essendon got busted.

Makes you wonder if Hird was right about Collingwood being on the PEDs as well.

There was talk about the pies if i recall correctly. You reckon Harry O's samples were clean ;)

It's evident that Biffinator has been renting free in Richmond posters/supporters heads for years.

Why else would you lot flock back here like seagulls to a chip straight after the Grand Final and even now. Do you think your cheap flag makes you guys even? The ultimate revenge?lol

Can't come up with anything clever or witty yourself as a rebuttal? That probably bothers them more than anything else I think. We keep hearing about how many supporters Richmond has and yet not one of em has the gumption to get on radio to say something funny back. You just sit in ya car or wherever and cop it from this guy whilst everyone else laughs.

I doubt we've heard the last of Mario.

It's evident that Biffinator has been renting free in Richmond posters/supporters heads for years.

Why else would you lot flock back here like seagulls to a chip straight after the Grand Final and even now. Do you think your cheap flag makes you guys even? The ultimate revenge?lol

Can't come up with anything clever or witty yourself as a rebuttal? That probably bothers them more than anything else I think. We keep hearing about how many supporters Richmond has and yet not one of em has the gumption to get on radio to say something funny back. You just sit in ya car or wherever and cop it from this guy whilst everyone else laughs.

I doubt we've heard the last of Mario.
Ah, Dan, you miserable campaigner. 'Cheap flag', love it. (Is it as cheap as Norf's in 1999 when a mediocre Carlton beat Essendon in the prelim?) 'Renting free', love it. Why don't Richmond fans waste their time concocting false identities, making up stories, and ringing radio stations pretending to be someone else? Yeah! Why don't they! (I would say most people believe Mario is a Tigers fan.)

Why are we 'flocking back' to this thread? It's about Richmond. It's about kicking Richmond when they were down. When you've been down a lot, and kicked a lot, and you get up, it's only natural to seek out those who kicked you. (It only takes one person to bump it for everyone following to get a notification. I didn't seek out this thread, it came up in my alerts.)

I doubt we've heard the last of Mario either. Biff's ego is too big, and he still has Carlton and Norf to troll. (Make sure you tune in when Melbourne finally beat Norf in 2018, he won't be able to contain himself.) I just love that he has to pretend to be happy that Richmond ARE THE PREMIERS, Dan. You're free to be as miserable as you usually are, but MARIO has to be thrilled that the Tigers are back on top, no matter how shattered Biff is about it (and he would be).

I hope we hear more from him but I suspect we'll have to wait for a bad Tigers loss before he talks about Richmond. It will all be about how s**t Carlton and/or Norf are.

It only takes one person to bump it for everyone following to get a notification. I didn't seek out this thread, it came up in my alerts.
That was my fault. I interrupted my digestive doze on Christmas day with charitable thought that I might brighten Christmas day for poor non-Richmond supporters by inviting them to join the mightiest bandwagon in Australian sporting history.

Those of us who have followed the Tigers through thick and thin should bare no grudge to these pea hearted Johny-come-lately's who have rapidly abandoned their own clubs to jump on board.

You might be interested to know that Jesus predicted this period of rapidly growing Richmond popularity in the following parable:

For the Richmond Football Clubeth is like unto a man that is a householder, which went out early in the morning to hire labourers into his chicken manure and microwave manufacturing plant. And when he had agreed with the labourers for a Richmond membership, he sent them into his factory. And he went out about the third hour, and saw others standing idle in the marketplace, And said unto them; Go ye also into the chicken manure and microwave manufacturing plant, and whatsoever is right I will give you. And they went their way. Again he went out about the sixth and ninth hour, and did likewise. And about the eleventh hour he went out, and found others standing idle, and saith unto them, Why stand ye here all the day idle? They say unto him, Because we supporteth shiteth clubs. He saith unto them, Go ye also into the chicken manure and microwave manufacturing plant; and whatsoever is right, that shall ye receive. So when evening was come, the lord of the factory saith unto his steward, Call the labourers, and give them their hire, beginning from the last unto the first. And when they came that were hired about the eleventh hour, they received every man a Richmond membership. But when the first came, they supposed that they should have received more; and they likewise received every man a Richmond membership. And when they had received it, they murmured and spiteth against the goodman of the house, Saying, These last have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day. But he answered one of them, and said, loyal Richmond supportereth, I do thee no wrong: didst not thou agree with me for a Richmond membership? Take that thine is, and go thy way: I will give unto this last, even as unto thee.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back