The Official Bay 13 Richmond Information Kiosk

Remove this Banner Ad

Comrades.

Collectively we have had a lot of fun with the Cheats but it is now time to turn our attention to the other disgusting excrement that lines the underpants of the AFL.

The Richmond Football Club.

If Carlton naturally offends anyone with a sense of morality or fair-play – who else would run a lap of honour accompanied by the Morans – Richmond and its lowlife supporters invite mockery, disgust and abhorrence.

Their decline, fall and desolation – since half-time in the 82 GF - proclaim that there is an avenging force for justice in the universe.

My best mate is a Carlton supporter and he once provided me with words of wisdom that have resonated down the years:

At the heart of every Richmond supporter there lies a streak of self-loathing – that is why they turn on each other at the slightest provocation.

Never a truer word was said. They hate themselves. They hate each other. They hate the insipidness of their once great club – all in all it makes for a volatile mixture.

Over the next few months I am going to explore the gallery of Anti-Richmond heroes who have transformed the club into the humpy that it is.

Anyone is free to man the kiosk with me. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

All I ask is that we save Richo – a bona fide Anti-Richmond hero – for number 100.

The kiosk will open for business over the next few days or so.

Biffinator.

Comrades.

Collectively we have had a lot of fun with the Cheats but it is now time to turn our attention to the other disgusting excrement that lines the underpants of the AFL.

The Richmond Football Club.

If Carlton naturally offends anyone with a sense of morality or fair-play – who else would run a lap of honour accompanied by the Morans – Richmond and its lowlife supporters invite mockery, disgust and abhorrence.

Their decline, fall and desolation – since half-time in the 82 GF - proclaim that there is an avenging force for justice in the universe.

My best mate is a Carlton supporter and he once provided me with words of wisdom that have resonated down the years:

At the heart of every Richmond supporter there lies a streak of self-loathing – that is why they turn on each other at the slightest provocation.

Never a truer word was said. They hate themselves. They hate each other. They hate the insipidness of their once great club – all in all it makes for a volatile mixture.

Over the next few months I am going to explore the gallery of Anti-Richmond heroes who have transformed the club into the humpy that it is.

Anyone is free to man the kiosk with me. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

All I ask is that we save Richo – a bona fide Anti-Richmond hero – for number 100.

The kiosk will open for business over the next few days or so.

Biffinator.

Who the f*ck do you think you are mate, coming on here and posting all this bullsh*t. I'd expect this off a carlton supporter like Parrot but not a Melbourne supporter. I'm surprised their are even some of you on bigfooty seeing as you have about twenty supporters, are going broke and havent won a premiership in 45 years.

And save Richo? Save Richo. Mate, Richo bleeds yellow and black, he would never want 2 be saved, especially by a prick like you.

I dont hate other Richmond supporters. I dont hate myself. I don't hate the "insipidness" of our once great club. F*ck the broke rabble of your club, f*ck your stupid kiosk and most of all, Biffinator, f*ck YOU!

Who the f*ck do you think you are mate, coming on here and posting all this bullsh*t. I'd expect this off a carlton supporter like Parrot but not a Melbourne supporter. I'm surprised their are even some of you on bigfooty seeing as you have about twenty supporters, are going broke and havent won a premiership in 45 years.

And save Richo? Save Richo. Mate, Richo bleeds yellow and black, he would never want 2 be saved, especially by a prick like you.

I dont hate other Richmond supporters. I dont hate myself. I don't hate the "insipidness" of our once great club. F*ck the broke rabble of your club, f*ck your stupid kiosk and most of all, Biffinator, f*ck YOU!

HAHAHA thread delivers on page 1 :thumbsu::D

^^^^^^^^
AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAH :D

I initially had my doubts whether the sequel could live up to the original, but I have a feeling this thread will be 10x better after this response popped up on the first page. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck matching wits with Biff.......I can't see you ruffling any of his feathers.

I think the best bit about this response is that the poster mis-interpreted the "save Richo" comment, and went of on a "wacky" tangent.

spittoon2_gt1.jpg

I think the Old Spittoon will be needed for this thread..

Richmond supporters... Fire away.. :D

Gee's Biff, I must confess that I have a bit of a soft spot for the Tiges.

Ever since Malcolm Gregory Brown (granted it was with East Perth) decided to decimate the Blues 72 GF team as a 1 man terminator, the respect for Richmond (who he later played for - even though it was a short career!) has held fast.

I'll sit back and watch the thread develop for information, to see if there really is some history thats similar to the filth that you based the original thread on, though I highly doubt it.

Tell me Biff, was the Richmond brand an innovator in the thought process that close enough is good enough which is the currently employed mindset of the Carlton Price-Fixing Club?

Can anyone tell me how I place this into my signature?

Can anyone tell me how I place this into my signature?

You are right mate, its a special response that one, certainly worthy of more than just a couple of nominal replies in a B13 thread!

I just wish TF#3 had said what he really thought, not held back like he did.

You are right mate, its a special response that one, certainly worthy of more than just a couple of nominal replies in a B13 thread!

I just wish TF#3 had said what he really thought, not held back like he did.

Biff has most likely spat out his brandy and fallen out of his chaise in laughter reading that.

This guy's definitely a spitter. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back