Win Prizes What banned Bay 13 poster should be allowed back on the forum

What ded Bay poster should be given a lifeline?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok? But I’m not an old loser arguing with someone about some random alias from over a decade ago
No you are just a little tosser who has never seen Carltank win a Premiership and never likely to see one. 👍

You are like that Curnow bloke that sleeps with the light on come Finals time, just a pretender.

I liked Hodgepodge and his 20 and 3 thread
Cake was a polished turd
Bosk was on a whole new planet probably holding hands with suzie

No you are just a little tosser who has never seen Carltank win a Premiership and never likely to see one. 👍

You are like that Curnow bloke that sleeps with the light on come Finals time, just a pretender.
It’s crazy that some old man is typing like this to me right now

Hodgey was drink driving during finals campaigns, what a legend. Just like you.

At least they are making finals.
No one has any idea if Mitch Lewis crumbles in finals and most likely never will.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what if I have never seen my team win a Premiership I am just happy to watch a few wins. Sure I never posted here when we were s**t and I am a pop up now we are not so s**t. I will vanish C. Curnow in Finals style soon enough when we don’t win anything.

I admire your honesty kiddo but I can’t talk to someone who has never seen their team win a Premierships.
It’s just too sad.

Last edited:
I have indulged you a couple of times but it’s adios because I can’t talk to someone who has never seen their team win a Premierships, it’s just too sad.
Thats the first time I posted to you. You are as rattled on Hawks defence the past 6 or so seasons.

I'll take that as a no James Sicily hasnt played finas

Thats the first time I posted to you. You are as rattled on Hawks defence the past 6 or so seasons.

I'll take that as a no James Sicily hasnt played finas
It’s spelt “Finals”
I realise up until last year you had never seen Carltank play in one, but you could have at least looked up the word in Wikipedia and spelt it correctly 👍

Also it’s “Hasn’t”.
Bloody hell kiddo try to give your parents some sort of value for money with the education they cough up for you.

Do try to give us the English version of your posts and strive to do better at school.
Now get off the internet and do something useful like build a cubby house or take up a paper round.

Last edited:
How the hell do you expect a Carltank pop up like me to be able to spell “Finals”
Good point you make kiddo. 👍

I am not trying to argue with you kiddo I am trying to teach you, however you do seem a bit slow on the uptake.

I am not blaming you, I blame the education system for failing you.

Last edited:
I admire your honesty kiddo but I can’t talk to someone who has never seen their team win a Premierships.
It’s just too sad.
'a Premierships'

Picking on my lazy typos but what you have here is genuine inability to understand the English language.

Also there is just one space needed in between words. Twice you had two spaces.

Oh look a grammar argument. Quick Saveloy Rockstar get in here!

giphy.gif

'a Premierships'

Picking on my lazy typos but what you have here is genuine inability to understand the English language.

Also there is just one space needed in between words. Twice you had two spaces.
No I am picking on you being a Carltank pop up who could not spell “Finals”

To be fair what the hell would a Carltank supporter your age know about Finals, maybe I will cut you some slack.

No I am picking on you being a Carltank pop up who could not spell “Finals”

To be fair what the hell would a Carltank supporter your age know about Finals, maybe I will cut you some slack.
This is all the evidence your family needs to gain POA and lock you up in a decrepit nursing home once and for all

The Blues played finals last year, your faculties are failing you worse than I could’ve ever anticipated

Back