Win Prizes The Bay needs you - a call to arms of non bay flogs (main bored posters excluded)

Remove this Banner Ad

Before you go - go here if you hate Toby Greene -->>>>

-----------

Attention all non-bay posting lurking D/Hs (yes we know you are out there).

It's true the standard of the bay has declined in recent times. Yes it's also true this is due to the spamming *holes that are Geelong, Richmond and Collingwood flogs. Bosk tried his best to even the ledger and improve things by going missing when the Hawfies turned to s**t, but the stench of what remains still brings us all down :(

Now is the time to take a stand. Dinsdale and I can only do so much.

If you lurk you are one of us. Sure probably not as funny and hence too scared to post, but * it if Footy Is The Win gets airtime you can't be any worse :$

Stand up friends. Ask not what The Bay can do for you - ask what you can do for The Bay

(its a JFK reference you millennial / Gen z uneducated flogs)

Apply within friends :)

8liiq8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Attention all non-bay posting lurking D/Hs (yes we know you are out there).

It's true the standard of the bay has declined in recent times. Yes it's also true this is due to the spamming *holes that are Geelong, Richmond and Collingwood flogs. Bosk tried his best to even the ledger and improve things by going missing when the Hawfies turned to s**t, but the stench of what remains still brings us all down :(

Now is the time to take a stand. Dinsdale and I can only do so much.

If you lurk you are one of us. Sure probably not as funny and hence too scared to post, but * it if Footy Is The Win gets airtime you can't be any worse :$

Stand up friends. Ask not what The Bay can do for you - ask what you can do for The Bay

(its a JFK reference you millennial / Gen z uneducated flogs)

Apply within friends :)

8liiq8.jpg

Suck it Carlscum and Essington flogs of the Bay. Not floggish enough to rate a mention. :thumbsupemoji:

Suck it Carlscum and Essington flogs of the Bay. Not floggish enough to rate a mention. :thumbsupemoji:
tbf I am the only Essington flog of the Bay these days. craffles you little bitch

The less said about the Carlscum flogs the better :$

Sorry friend I have reviewed your application and your shoop skills do not past muster. Please keep trying and we look forward to seeing you next year.
I graduated from the Packedlunch school of shooping and won your little tipping comp.

IMG_0248.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tbf I am the only Essington flog of the Bay these days. craffles you little bitch

The less said about the Carlscum flogs the better :$
craffles pops up every now and again, like herpes, and me old mucker carltonchelsea popped up tonight out of the blue, like my old fellah

Mods: ban 80% of bay posters
Also mods: wHeRe Is eVErYoNe?
Guess how many we've banned over the past year...

If you guessed more than 2 you'd be wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back