Win Prizes The Bay needs you - a call to arms of non bay flogs (main bored posters excluded)

Remove this Banner Ad

Before you go - go here if you hate Toby Greene -->>>>

-----------

Attention all non-bay posting lurking D/Hs (yes we know you are out there).

It's true the standard of the bay has declined in recent times. Yes it's also true this is due to the spamming heckholes that are Geelong, Richmond and Collingwood flogs. Bosk tried his best to even the ledger and improve things by going missing when the Hawfies turned to s**t, but the stench of what remains still brings us all down :(

Now is the time to take a stand. Dinsdale and I can only do so much.

If you lurk you are one of us. Sure probably not as funny and hence too scared to post, but heck it if Footy Is The Win gets airtime you can't be any worse :$

Stand up friends. Ask not what The Bay can do for you - ask what you can do for The Bay

(its a JFK reference you millennial / Gen z uneducated flogs)

Apply within friends :)

8liiq8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Attention all non-bay posting lurking D/Hs (yes we know you are out there).

It's true the standard of the bay has declined in recent times. Yes it's also true this is due to the spamming *holes that are Geelong, Richmond and Collingwood flogs. Bosk tried his best to even the ledger and improve things by going missing when the Hawfies turned to s**t, but the stench of what remains still brings us all down :(

Now is the time to take a stand. Dinsdale and I can only do so much.

If you lurk you are one of us. Sure probably not as funny and hence too scared to post, but * it if Footy Is The Win gets airtime you can't be any worse :$

Stand up friends. Ask not what The Bay can do for you - ask what you can do for The Bay

(its a JFK reference you millennial / Gen z uneducated flogs)

Apply within friends :)

8liiq8.jpg

Suck it Carlscum and Essington flogs of the Bay. Not floggish enough to rate a mention. :thumbsupemoji:

Suck it Carlscum and Essington flogs of the Bay. Not floggish enough to rate a mention. :thumbsupemoji:
tbf I am the only Essington flog of the Bay these days. craffles you little bitch

The less said about the Carlscum flogs the better :$

Sorry friend I have reviewed your application and your shoop skills do not past muster. Please keep trying and we look forward to seeing you next year.
I graduated from the Packedlunch school of shooping and won your little tipping comp.

IMG_0248.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tbf I am the only Essington flog of the Bay these days. craffles you little bitch

The less said about the Carlscum flogs the better :$
craffles pops up every now and again, like herpes, and me old mucker carltonchelsea popped up tonight out of the blue, like my old fellah

Mods: ban 80% of bay posters
Also mods: wHeRe Is eVErYoNe?
Guess how many we've banned over the past year...

If you guessed more than 2 you'd be wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back