The Official Bay 13 Richmond Information Kiosk

Remove this Banner Ad

Not really new news, but I can't believe how utterly soft and pathetic this current Shemons team is. (And since this threads inception in fact) Once they change to a sole captain in Viney, who actually has some balls and brains, unlike the cancer that plodder Jones has spread over the club.

I can see them maybe making the 8, yet still lose their elim due to one more vital change being needed. A decent coach and assistants. (Oh, and about 15 decent players) An in house reshuffle/structure could be on the cards. Troy Chaplain, has come from a dominant system recently. Could certainly coach them to a finals win.
Just because he came from Richmond, doesn't mean he's any good as a coach. We've had Jade Rawlings on the coaching panel since 2012.
And can't forget this bloke
IMG_0229.JPG

Just because he came from Richmond, doesn't mean he's any good as a coach. We've had Jade Rawlings on the coaching panel since 2012.
And can't forget this bloke
View attachment 425277
Umm yeaaahhhh. Was a joke champ. Chaplain was a flog. Have not heard a thing about him all year. Is that a good or bad thing?
Seen him on tv at the grand final. Sitting with other vfl tigers is all.

Biffinator needs to return to start shooting down the Richmond zombies that have infiltrated the Bay since their premiership win.

I remember he used to talk about the Geelong zombies that rose from the dead after their 2007 premiership win that roamed the Bay like mindless idiots.

Probably a better analogy than pop up sprinklers.

Nah back to back, we had the least free kicks for this year so umps will even up next year AFL will see how much money we generate so another softdraw, its all ours, you'll have to lobby(bribe) the AFL a bit better if you want a chance at one.
Get the frees on to a comparable level playing field and the Tigers finish top of the ladder 10 games clear and smite all and sundry in the finals for back to back flags :p

Biffinator needs to return to start shooting down the Richmond zombies that have infiltrated the Bay since their premiership win.

I remember he used to talk about the Geelong zombies that rose from the dead after their 2007 premiership win that roamed the Bay like mindless idiots.

Zombie army, weve been called worse

Bugger it, may as well start engraving the new cup as it's a foregone conclusion, but the AFL is a business after all and needs to generate revenue to forge the massive amount of medallions that the whole club will collectively accumulate like a fly strip collects flies

Until Richmond miss the finals again next year and you all start spitting on Dimma and calling for him to be sacked.
You seriously think that one day, the umpires are going to cheat hard enough to bring you home a flag. I'm sure they'll try again for you Plugger, but I really don't think they'll have any more luck than the last time.

It was a soft draw :'( , didn't beat anyone good :drunk: ,play their finals at home :huh: , the umpires cheated :straining: , won't go back to back :eek:.....

So many excuses and so much hurt coming from a lot of jealous of clubs. Hating us now because of how good we are , just the way it should be.

RICHMOND 2017 PREMIERS........ENJOY!
I really hope that non Richmond supporting posters can put away their obsessive hatred and envy for this one day of the year and have a Merry Christmas filled with love and Joy, just like Tiger supporters are doing.

Why not give yourself a Christmas present and became a Richmond supporter?

A wonderful and rewarding new year is in store for those who abandon their meaningless minnow clubs and jump aboard the Tiger Train, as so many of you have already done :thumbsu::):rainbow:

Ive just received Yellow and Black the book that documents the awakening giant that is Richmond, I advise all supporters to buy this through the Tiger store to see how a big club does things, then when you realise what fools you've been following your limp minnow clubs, head to the Richmond members area and join the growing numbers of the Tiger army on the way to flag 12 in 2018.

Merry Christmas to all:tigerface::trophy::christmastree::tigerface::trophy::christmastree::tigerface::trophy:

I really hope that non Richmond supporting posters can put away their obsessive hatred and envy for this one day of the year and have a Merry Christmas filled with love and Joy, just like Tiger supporters are doing.

Why not give yourself a Christmas present and became a Richmond supporter?

A wonderful and rewarding new year is in store for those who abandon their meaningless minnow clubs and jump aboard the Tiger Train, as so many of you have already done :thumbsu::):rainbow:
Dumb idea.
It might be worth the travelling but how the * does everyone fit in the G.Gonna give up your seat?

Besides my club actually needs me, and there's no queue in the members bar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive just received Yellow and Black the book that documents the awakening giant that is Richmond, I advise all supporters to buy this through the Tiger store to see how a big club does things, then when you realise what fools you've been following your limp minnow clubs, head to the Richmond members area and join the growing numbers of the Tiger army on the way to flag 12 in 2018.

Merry Christmas to all:tigerface::trophy::christmastree::tigerface::trophy::christmastree::tigerface::trophy:
I just received the Freo year book.

Lucky.

I was low on toilet paper.

Dont knock what you haven't tried p35.

Cheer up. Riewoldt finally won a flag. :thumbsu:

Yet more proof there is no justice in footy when that petulant ranga flog wins a flag while a true champion of the game misses out.

Yeah, two time AA, two time Coleman medallist and now a premiership player. He has achieved more than Nick ever will. Always said we had the best Reiwoldt. History and results say we have.

Richmond didn't beat anyone good though - everyone else sucked
ARpDGf.gif

Biff won't be back any time soon, after the embarrassment of round 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back