Other The Off-Topic Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Talk about bizarre happenings, Miami Sunday night....

Talk about bizarre happenings, Miami Sunday night....

Think it can easily be explained.

Kids set off fireworks, 911 get calls that there is a shooter or shooters downtown, send everyone, this would be a perfectly acceptable response from the police force.

In the vids of people running away, all kids it's seems, likely the ones who set off the fireworks and don't want to be caught when they hear cop cars near. Again, a perfectly normal response from a kid.

Think it can easily be explained.

Kids set off fireworks, 911 get calls that there is a shooter or shooters downtown, send everyone, this would be a perfectly acceptable response from the police force.

In the vids of people running away, all kids it's seems, likely the ones who set off the fireworks and don't want to be caught when they hear cop cars near. Again, a perfectly normal response from a kid.
Except all the people claiming to see a 7 or 8 ft tall non human entity, shapeshifting, police scrubbing videos etc

Except all the people claiming to see a 7 or 8 ft tall non human entity, shapeshifting, police scrubbing videos etc
Yeah but in the age of clicks and social media attention is it really believable? The guy who reckons he was there doesn't look like someone who just saw something extraordinary, very calm..

Tue choppers with search lights and the total MSM avoidance of the incident is telling tho
I'm not saying I 100% know, just giving rational thought and trying to explain what we can see.
By all means , give me vids of the aliens and cops shooting them down now! I'm here for it! 🥳

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tbh so many are pretty cool variations that would be fun to use. Ugh too many choices.
Agree, maybe pick your fav 12 and change it each month this year. :rainbow:

Agree, maybe pick your fav 12 and change it each month this year. :rainbow:
Well i like the photo realistic ones...the one him on an angle hanging over the wall, trees in the background, the other brick one him more climbing over it....i like the shining one....and theres a couple of ones where hes peering around the corner of a vertical wall which look either intimidating or romantic that are kind of funny. And theres one with bare hands thst looks more threatening. And the one in using probably my favorites from all of those.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back