Other The Off-Topic Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

head down blindly swinging and nailed him on the chin. Lucky punch but they all count.
Funny thing is the guy that got knocked down must have never been in a fist fight because he squared up like a southpaw/lefty despite apparently being right handed 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Endocrine disruptors (EDS) are known to be found in many day to day household oroducts, as well as foods.

Only very small amounts of these chemicals/toxins are enough to cause major health problems, especially to the reproductive system. Damaging sperm count as well as stunting the normal growth and health of sex organs.

EDS are known to have reduced the male sperm count by 50% from the 1950s to the 2000s, and male penile size to have shrunken significantly in the same time span.

Sperm count used to 99m spermazoon in every milli-liter, now it's down to around 44m. Around 40-44m is when dificulties occur in causing pregnancies.

EDS also affect women's reproductive organs, as well as birth defects. EDS harm can be passed on hereditarily too.

1950 to 2000, so from 2000 to 2045 is the next big worry.

Could you imagine if this sort of s**t was allowed in the NFL?

The Saints would end up with 100s of millions of dollars in deferred contracts so long as Mickey Loomis remained GM 😂

What would happen if the owner/s were to sell in the meantime?

Obviously it would be known to potential buyers regardless, but it makes for an interesting situation.

What would happen if the owner/s were to sell in the meantime?

Obviously it would be known to potential buyers regardless, but it makes for an interesting situation.
Contract still needs to be paid.

The Mets ownership has changed more than once since Bobby Bonilla (the previous deferred payment king) signed something similar

I think the only ways out of it would be if the Dodgers went bankrupt or Shohei signed something different

Apologies for this but I had to share. It's both related and unrelated.

I got up this morning to watch the West Ham - Brighton match. Was watching. I may have nodded off for 10 mins in the first half, but i distinctly remember an incident IN THE FIRST HALF where a ball was crossed along the ground in the penalty box by a Brighton player and it hit a West Ham player on the arm as he fell to the ground, then the ball skewed away and a Brighton player had a ping at goal that went wide right of the posts. Thruout this sequence the commentators clearly said something like.....VAR has checked the handball and confirmed no action as the ball hit the players supporting arm, etc etc....anyway, the entire sequence of play and the commentators exact words were very distinct.

Anyway ....

Later in the game, around the 70 minute mark, the exact same sequence happened again, and the exact same words by the commentators were spoken, verbatim. But the thing was it was like a deja vu, I knew what was going to happen and be spoken before it happened and was spoken.

I highly doubt the exact sane sequence of play with the exact same commentary happened twice in the game. I was thinking perhaps there was a loop in the video, but no, and also because the first time it was in the first half. I remember there being a half time. Getting up and having breakfast. And the second time it happened was the 70th minute mark.

So the only conclusion I draw (and drew at the time) was further proof that life is all pre-progtammed, thats what deja vus tell us. A similar thing happened when I was a kid at school, seeing thru a deja vu something thst was about to happen minutes before it happened and being powerless to alter it as it happened.

Todays incident made me very angry at God and the universe, seeing the veil lifted, i was so angry I switched off the game, realizing its all fake therefore, fake as in pre-programmed. Theres no other way to define premonitions and deja vus like this other than evidence of pre-programming.

Again apologies for this, its both related and unrelated and it comes off crazy, but im not embarrassed to share.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back