Other The Off-Topic Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I used to compare him to Sabonis (the old man not the son) , easily the two best passing ~7 footers that ive ever seen, but Jokic has far more tricks ie: can dribble, better touch, better range, better rebounder..

A better comp is Larry Bird. Jokic taller and Bird more athletic but Jokic's game is easily the closest that ive seen to Bird.

This postseason is finally the first time where he has started to get proper recognition for how good he is.

Will still probably take a ring for people to realise he is a top 20 player all time.

I remember the days when you would get ridiculed for saying he was better than Jahlil Okafor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The news report does say he filmed it, likely the guys is completely full of shit, but.... if I filmed it I wouldnt release shit either until I got some pretty silly offers from some network for it.

Only thing that makes it a possibility is that ive never seen anything like that in the sky on the cops bodycam recording (and the ring cam "bang")

Last edited:
Only thing that makes it a possibility is that ive never seen anything like that in the sky on the cops bodycam recording (and the ring cam "bang")
Guys video he reads from a transcript instead of telling the story. Jis ib the backyard when it crashes, something going hubdreds of miles an hour, it woukd be a crater, hed get injured killed, they didnt film them, he sounded too calm on the 911 call, no photos or videos of crash site, looks all perfect, just a fake little circle

Guys video he reads from a transcript instead of telling the story. Jis ib the backyard when it crashes, something going hubdreds of miles an hour, it woukd be a crater, hed get injured killed, they didnt film them, he sounded too calm on the 911 call, no photos or videos of crash site, looks all perfect, just a fake little circle

How do we know it crashed and didnt land? If it took off again it obviously didnt crash.

You need to think outside the square GG, their technology is far better than ours, what most think on Earth is a surefire crash at that speed could actually be the speed it comes in for a comfy landing at ;)

He said it crashed, there was a big shockwave, the cop cam video of the light looks like its crashing

I thought he said the shockwave came once it had landed, I know other people have said similar (and thats where he likely got it from) , think it was in Brazil where a guy said it was like a shockwave and he couldn't move.

I do think its BS, just playing devils advocate.
The ufo story i do believe is the famous australian one from the 60s, in Melbourne, ufo landed in front of a school of children, who all went up to it. And there are many other ones that soubd credible. Just think this one screams fake, like they were paid to participate in it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back