Other The Off-Topic Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

On my birthday, it is nice to reminisce about when this type of behavior was commonplace in my youth and across many different sports.
Happy 21st birthday Brash. 🎂

What a ******* sport hahaha.

How can you not love a sport that actually has an enforcer role? I remember when Gretsky signed with the Kings he insisted his minder also be traded along with him.

It's kinda weird tho....most pro sports now have a players union, and players swap teams a lot and make friends with each other, yet here they still brawl

A lot of these guys wouldn't get a gig if they couldn't fight.

Their role is to make it clear to the opposition team that any dirty tactics directed at his own star players will be swiftly dealt with....none of this league handing out fines after the event rubbish.

I like a sport where dirty play is dealt with on the field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So far just subscribed to a few mailing lists. So will wait and see. Will keep you in the loop.

Oh wow that's interesting, have to look into that as well.
From what i have seen on reddit they have gone to s**t.

Just spoke to my mate who used them for wwe tickets in perth. I was 5 rows from ring he was about 15 rows back from me and his cost about a grand more and all he got extra was a meet and greet event with b star wrestlers. So at best guest they double his ticket price for a meet and greet event.

I'd give them a miss if that's the case.
So its looking like Vivid Seats may be the way to go. Will know more closer to when they go on sale.
Interesting note, Onlocation have rubbish reviews but if you go to the Superdome website and click for ticket information, it takes you to Onlocation as the official sale site

Hasn't been a proper accident in over a year since they raised the bridge and put in the fancy warning signals, back to its best with this one 🥳

So, who here thinks I should toss my hat in the ring for County Prosecutor?

And will a GG Rides Again endorsement be enough to win?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back