The Jumper Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Two weeks to lobby the club!
If we were ever going to wear it at home, it would be against Richmond to pay homage to our first VFL game in 1987.

IMG_1902.jpeg

And the club has posted this on socials today. A man can dream…

If we were ever going to wear it at home, it would be against Richmond to pay homage to our first VFL game in 1987.

View attachment 1958978

And the club has posted this on socials today. A man can dream…
If the peril isn't being used at home versus Richmond, it's not being used against anyone. Carlton (even Melbourne) would be another good option, just because of the colours. Hell, even against Freo I'd endorse it. Ah well.

If the peril isn't being used at home versus Richmond, it's not being used against anyone. Carlton (even Melbourne) would be another good option, just because of the colours. Hell, even against Freo I'd endorse it. Ah well.
I'd love to see them use it once a year as a "Dig Deep" jumper at Home.

Ad a little logo, and use it for fundraising.

Should have an agreement with the Dockers for the derby this week.

Eagles in the 95 retro navy wings. Dockers in their OG red, white, green and purple strip.
No way would the AFL ever let navy vs purple happen. They don’t even let royal vs purple happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ANZAC edition jumper this week

GL0QY1rbsAAitJ4

Really was hoping that our club wouldn't go down the route of doing an ANZAC guernsey.

Thankfully this is inoffensive, minus the Hungry Jacks logo pushed up higher making it not line up with either logo on the left.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Really was hoping that our club wouldn't go down the route of doing an ANZAC guernsey.

Thankfully this is inoffensive, minus the Hungry Jacks logo pushed up higher making it not line up with either logo on the left.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Has the whiff of AFL house instructing clubs to come up with an ANZAC jumper. Doubt all 18 clubs independently came up with the idea of designing one

As others have said, I don’t like the idea of it but at least we’ve kept it simple

Yeah love the fact we're being respectful and not selling to the jumper.
Pretty sure proceeds will be the winning bid minus the auction costs.
Why the hell would anyone assume we're looking to the make a profit after not making a retail version.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back