The Jumper Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

They better not. In the original fan vote at the start of the #returnthewings campaign, it got its ass handed to it by the royal. It was far closer vote wise to the Ochre than to any royal or yellow wings jumper.

View attachment 1934531
A few posters on social media today spruiking the return of the navy....

I hope West Coast don't listen to them. As this polls says - Royal >>>> Navy. I would be happy if we re-adopted the old logo though. It looked really strong on yesterday's jumpers IMO.

I hope it doesn't get forgotten what a slog the return the wings campaign was. Don't give the club stupid ideas, as we have seen with the team song and the tablecloth.

They better not. In the original fan vote at the start of the #returnthewings campaign, it got its ass handed to it by the royal. It was far closer vote wise to the Ochre than to any royal or yellow wings jumper.

View attachment 1934531
This needs to be plastered everywhere.

The nuffs are out in force campaigning on social media to return the navy. Welp.
I actually don’t mind the OG Eagle head, but a full time return to navy after we fought so hard for so long to return the royal blue would be really disappointing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A5 is piece of s**t. I’m waiting for the day when AFL fans move on from their obsession with shite retro kits.
EFA.

One of my few absolute life regrets is not forcing my mum to buy me the timeless art that is the '00 Ochre guernsey from Big W Phoenix Park. I saw it and fell in love with it. It has remained an unfulfilled romance for the last 24 years.

EFA.

One of my few absolute life regrets is not forcing my mum to buy me the timeless art that is the '00 Ochre guernsey from Big W Phoenix Park. I saw it and fell in love with it. It has remained an unfulfilled romance for the last 24 years.
A5 is the og peril and royal kit. The mop is an ugly mix of the tri panel, ochre and table cloth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back