Injury The JK Injury

Remove this Banner Ad

Silver lining to this injury is it highlights how unready we are for his retirement/decline which couldn't be more than a couple years away. Need to do something soon in that regard.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
True but I'm concerned that will see us continue to ignore our midfield deficiencies in the attempt to snare the next JK.

We could be in for a 2008-esque drop soon.

I'm pretty pessimistic but I'm not really expecting a huge bottom 4-6 style drop off. When you look at it the the only players who have contributed significantly for us this year that are ready to retire in the next few years are:
JK, Mitchell, Priddis, Hurn and lecras.

I would argue that only two of these players would have had a significant effect on our ladder position this year if they hadn't played (JK and Mitchell). Covering JK will be almost impossible hopefully he can play for a few more years until we have a replacement developing. I guess the big concern is if NN doesn't come back from his knee very well and lycett doesn't get fit.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm concerned about our apparent lack of development (eg Duggan as he appears to have gone backwards). Also what is Lambs best position - is he a 3rd tall like Darling (albeit Darling is being played as a 2nd tall which in my opinion is not his bag due to his lack of height) or is Lamb better on the wing? I don't watch EP so not up to speed with what's what!

I'm concerned about our apparent lack of development (eg Duggan as he appears to have gone backwards). Also what is Lambs best position - is he a 3rd tall like Darling (albeit Darling is being played as a 2nd tall which in my opinion is not his bag due to his lack of height) or is Lamb better on the wing? I don't watch EP so not up to speed with what's what!
Think Mitch McGovern with more aerobic capacity but not quite as strong overhead

Means he capable of playing on a wing imo but doesn't have the capacity to be a 2nd tall. Is a third tall only

Remove this Banner Ad

Back