Food & Drink The Hangar Coffee Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I just put two and two together.

Did you work at Santucci Mr Bultitude ? There was a a guy (who I assumed was a family member) with short dark hair who seemed to be the main barista for years. Really nice bloke. That wasn't you was it?

I just put two and two together.

Did you work at Santucci Mr Bultitude ? There was a a guy (who I assumed was a family member) with short dark hair who seemed to be the main barista for years. Really nice bloke. That wasn't you was it?

I did work at Santuccis (Carnegie, not Camberwell. There was two. One is gone and one is still there but different owner)

I was only there for a couple of years (2014-15) so wasn't the main barista. It was run by a couple of brothers (who I now work for again) so you may be talking about them possibly.

So I have upped my coffee game. I ditched the aero press, and got one of these contraptions below. Also, realised that I need to grind as coarse as possible… this thing is really good! The coffee is civet coffee from the Phillipines.

Attachments

• 267DCC83-AEFF-4CC4-8EE0-6950C2A93B77.jpeg
    267DCC83-AEFF-4CC4-8EE0-6950C2A93B77.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 52
  • BA1A7547-3B2F-4468-996C-B4E3317F1820.jpeg
    BA1A7547-3B2F-4468-996C-B4E3317F1820.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 53
The coffee is civet coffee from the Phillipines.

For those unaware;

Kopi luwak is a coffee that consists of partially digested coffee cherries, which have been eaten and defecated by the Asian palm civet (Paradoxurus hermaphroditus). It is also called civet coffee. The cherries are fermented as they pass through a civet's intestines, and after being defecated with other fecal matter, they are collected.

mmm delicious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back