Autopsy The famous 2024 Whipping Boy Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Wade. Dumb rugby bloke has forgotten how soft our blokes our and gone and broken half of them.
Normally I wouldn't agree with you on principle since ya never invited me to watch the granny at yours last year but this is an exception. Sick of a team that can't play hard all day, only the last five minutes.

Any of you mob got a mullet? I was born with one & after I wrested control of my hair back from mother, had one from late 70's till early naughties when it went all bill bailey so I cut it all off. Apparently a mullet, along with no teeth, is an indicator of a true pies fan. Guess it was in my DNA. Bit worried about you mob, not convinced you're the mullety, toothless types. Reckon that's why this thread is in the doldrums. Anyway moral is if ya got hair, turn it into a mullet, teeth - knock em out., then ya can call yourself a real pue supporter.

Normally I wouldn't agree with you on principle since ya never invited me to watch the granny at yours last year but this is an exception. Sick of a team that can't play hard all day, only the last five minutes.

Any of you mob got a mullet? I was born with one & after I wrested control of my hair back from mother, had one from late 70's till early naughties when it went all bill bailey so I cut it all off. Apparently a mullet, along with no teeth, is an indicator of a true pies fan. Guess it was in my DNA. Bit worried about you mob, not convinced you're the mullety, toothless types. Reckon that's why this thread is in the doldrums. Anyway moral is if ya got hair, turn it into a mullet, teeth - knock em out., then ya can call yourself a real pue supporter.

This post is sexist.

Or are you saying that we women supporters should also have mullets?

You need to be more specific.

The missing teeth and tatts are all good - but I’m struggling with the mullet.

Mullet Grammys 2016 GIF by Entertainment Tonight

Jesus. I should have been working out. My whipping arm isn't prepared for this. It'll fall off:

Richards: A pre-pubescent 25 year old that Ben Reid tricked us into recruiting as a gotcha gag.
Bytel: A Saints reject
Sullivan: Not even good enough to be a Dogs reject
McRae: Please no.
Reef: The Great Barrier to success.

And that's before we get into Billy Frampton's complete stupidity, WHE and his invisibility, Lippa's squibbishness, and the geriatric blokes on the team. And that mutant yank. Could someone call the immagration department and get him deported for overstaying his visa.

Jesus. I should have been working out. My whipping arm isn't prepared for this. It'll fall off:

Richards: A pre-pubescent 25 year old that Ben Reid tricked us into recruiting as a gotcha gag.

And that's before we get into Billy Frampton's complete stupidity, WHE and his invisibility, Lippa's squibbishness, and the geriatric blokes on the team. And that mutant yank. Could someone call the immagration department and get him deported for overstaying his visa.
Sadly Cox has taken out Australian Citizenship, so that will first have to be revoked before we can deport him.

there hasn’t been this much gratuitous whipping than since the hellfire club closed

Bytel is giving me similar vibes to when Markov played his first few games for us last season. A delisted player whose been in the system for a while and hasn't cut it. A couple of turnovers for Bytel in his first game and we're gonna have to whip out the old "Markov can Farkov" type treatment.

This post is sexist.

A young VP. Perhaps a time she would rather forget:

1715316424460.png

At last! You’re awake 👍

This post is sexist.

Unwhipping thread post. Shoulda known you'd stoop there given your history. I am a happy sexist shovanistic pig. If I spent 3 decades looking stupid in a mullet I don't see why it should be any different for you. None of this half mullet business that your mob seems to be into either. Of course, if you are just a Clayton's pie supporter ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unwhipping thread post. Shoulda known you'd stoop there given your history. I am a happy sexist shovanistic pig. If I spent 3 decades looking stupid in a mullet I don't see why it should be any different for you. None of this half mullet business that your mob seems to be into either. Of course, if you are just a Clayton's pie supporter ...

Excuse me, but are you replying to me?

Me?

A Clayton’s supporter? A veteran of the 1970 Grand Final?

How Dare You Greta GIF

There’s some more whips required.

Noble. The short HB runner that will play well until he has three moments that look terrible.

Markov. The tattooed pole vaulter’s son is another immigration needs to deal with - except this time, to send him back to his psycho planet where he belongs. He left Richmond because he just didn’t vibe there and he was too weird for the Gold Coast.

And please. This Harvey Harrison kid. If he could touch the ball, maybe he could be like his idol Patrick Dangerfield. See ya in the SANFL buddy.

Last but not least is Nick Daicos. The list clogger of his generation. It’s all cheapies with him. He can’t even win his own ball to save the day. Some spud has to tap it to him. Should be dropped for the glorious Begg to run through the midfield. He’s the real Marvel on the team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back