List Mgmt. 2024 Mid Season Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Our outs this week have highlighted our lack of depth. So I’ve changed who I’m hoping we should target in the MSD as a result.

Our number one target should be Boyd Woodcock. He is only 24 and is way too good to be playing VFL. He’s been really impressive for the last couple of years as a creative goal kicking midfielder for Southport after being delisted from Port.

He could literally come in and play a role anywhere from the wing/midfield/half forward for us straight away.

1. Boyd Woodcock
2. Tobyn Murray
3. Will McLachlan
4. Oskar Smartt
5. Tarkynn O’Leary

Our outs this week have highlighted our lack of depth. So I’ve changed who I’m hoping we should target in the MSD as a result.

Our number one target should be Boyd Woodcock. He is only 24 and is way too good to be playing VFL. He’s been really impressive for the last couple of years as a creative goal kicking midfielder for Southport after being delisted from Port.

He could literally come in and play a role anywhere from the wing/midfield/half forward for us straight away.

1. Boyd Woodcock
2. Tobyn Murray
3. Will McLachlan
4. Oskar Smartt
5. Tarkynn O’Leary
Who gave Dekka your log in details ?

Who gave Dekka your log in details ?

Watch us not choose a single one of them and go for some kid out of a country league somewhere.

I wanted Woodcock when he was still at Port. So I’m even more keen now we can get him for nothing and he has shown a willingness to keep developing his game.

Plus if we get Cumming as a free agent it only builds on the sexual innuendo around the club.

Last edited:
Payne is a shocking kick, even if he has the talent. He’d be a genuine star if he was more accurate.

Out of the immediate list of names, it’s Highmore or Young for me. If we’re pursuing Lobb, I don’t expect us to target a ruck.

Random note, El Nour lands at Richmond I think. He works there now and plays VFL there.
1715327372855.png

1. Boyd Woodcock
2. Tobyn Murray
3. Will McLachlan
4. Oskar Smartt
5. Tarkynn O’Leary
Just watched Woodcocks highlights from 2020 - he was dynamic and every inch an AFL footballer.
Not sure what’s happened - but if he’s back to that level he’s definitely worth consideration.

Just watched Woodcocks highlights from 2020 - he was dynamic and every inch an AFL footballer.
Not sure what’s happened - but if he’s back to that level he’s definitely worth consideration.
He’s been arguably the pick of the VFL players not on AFL lists currently for the past two years if not more.

However, we have enough HF so his signature is unlikely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back