Competitions The Draft - BF Demons Ultimate Footy League

Remove this Banner Ad

Just wouldn't be right if we didn't finish off the last round with one last Sivart time out...

It's bullshit. I'll keep udtaing for hours, watching other people take an hour and a half to have there go. So I figure there is no way I'll get my turn before the end of the night.

Then I get to work in the morning open my emails and I'll have an email informing me it is my turn. Only then to log on and find out I have drafted Dean Brogin. FFS is he even playing this year?

It's bullshit. I'll keep udtaing for hours, watching other people take an hour and a half to have there go. So I figure there is no way I'll get my turn before the end of the night.

Then I get to work in the morning open my emails and I'll have an email informing me it is my turn. Only then to log on and find out I have drafted Dean Brogin. FFS is he even playing this year?
Probably to be honest. GWS still don't have a real ruck beyond Giles.

This is why you check it more often, hell i even drafted a few players off my phone. Also you just edit your rankings so that if you do autopick you don't end up with Brogan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is why you check it more often, hell i even drafted a few players off my phone. Also you just edit your rankings so that if you do autopick you don't end up with Brogan.
Fair point, I do apologise for that.......I have a lot of meetings at work though and I don't think needing to log onto the net to draft a player in a fantasy league would,got down the the people I deal with.

YAY DRAFT COMPLETE! Well done to all for being largely on top of things, fair to say it went better than expected in terms of time taken.

For the rest of the season there is a discussion and banter thread over in Hell, so let's wander over there now and compare teams.

All trade offers and negotiations would probably happen via PM I imagine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back