MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually don’t hate Carlton, massive club, but I don’t actually know that many people who support them weirdly enough so not too mad that they’re looking good.

I know exactly one Carlton supporter and he's an absolute flog.

So, on that basis - * Carlton.
I have no personal story to really explain this, but I would be just fine if Carlton never won a game again for the rest of time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I assume you meant 'sign' but this also works.

Watching that last quarter reminded me of our last three games against the Pies, they're so good at stifling oppo ball movement at the end of close games. Carlton simply couldn't get a look going forward, the one good play that led to the McKay mark resulted in a bad turnover from him.

Pies are back. Really dominant win despite the closeness of the scoreboard.

Blues are so hard to work out. I think they have immense talent but not the reliable structure of the best teams.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Pies are back. Really dominant win despite the closeness of the scoreboard.

Blues are so hard to work out. I think they have immense talent but not the reliable structure of the best teams.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I feel their top end players are excellent, and potentially better than ours. Their role players are even worse though, like their small forwards stink.

Don't think there's much analysis needed on Carlton, they're a very good team with star players who still over rely on kicking to McKay and Curnow. They go to them like 70% of the time vs anyone else. It's too much. One of them would have to kick 100 goals and the other 60 odd to make it worth it but they don't. They just waste their good work. They'll get the balance better eventually

blues were Melbournesque in their passing by hand and foot.
If they learn how to pass the ball they are a top 4 chance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back