The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They all say that until someone offers a bigger wad of cash
They are in for the long haul. Could only see them selling a small share at best.

http://www.90min.com/posts/3647768-...sortium-looking-to-acquire-stake-in-liverpool

"Speaking via the Liverpool Echo during the week, Liverpool chairman Tom Werner said: "We've said in the past, under the right conditions and absolutely with the right partner, we could look at some small investment stake in the club but only in the framework of doing what would be in the club's long-term best interests."

If a dodgy company came knocking I'd expect the club to reject any offer.

Oh, and if this state backed Chinese company gets into this club then that's it, I'm out

Do, not, sale any part of the club to them, not even the ******* coffee maker

Echo reports that FSG are looking at sponsorship only, not selling.

They are in for the long haul. Could only see them selling a small share at best.

http://www.90min.com/posts/3647768-...sortium-looking-to-acquire-stake-in-liverpool

"Speaking via the Liverpool Echo during the week, Liverpool chairman Tom Werner said: "We've said in the past, under the right conditions and absolutely with the right partner, we could look at some small investment stake in the club but only in the framework of doing what would be in the club's long-term best interests."

If a dodgy company came knocking I'd expect the club to reject any offer.

I can't even stand having a small stake of the club being owned by the Chinese, that'd only be trouble, they want full control and will do anything to get it. And that's the least of my concerns having these blokes in

I can't even stand having a small stake of the club being owned by the Chinese, that'd only be trouble, they want full control and will do anything to get it. And that's the least of my concerns having these blokes in
I just looked this company up and the CEO loves waste management. Must be a true bin dipper.

At this stage I'm happy with FSG but maybe getting some decent sponsorship deals as opposed to selling part of the club would be better.

What a let down. That just had last year written all over it. We've just got to find a way to play against these teams. On one level its bad luck - we dominate the possession but can't break open the defense, they break for two quick goals, but them its not, because it happens over and over.

On Cout, again like last year his wonder strike last week is the worse thing for him - means he just keeps going from these screamers from distance, we look more likely to score when guys like Lallana and Clyne get on the end of the ball in the box and whip it across. Just don't think we'll beat parked bus regularly by relying on that stuff, surely its play through it Barca style, or some kind of crossing or counter game. Coutinho's 1 in 8 game worldie goal aint it.

This club has mental problems.

We always start so sluggishly against these types of teams, which is absolutely the last thing you can afford in these type of fixtures

Standard Liverpool dross vs mid/lower table teams
1. Get the team selection wrong at the outset
2. Opposition early goal
3. Mis-hit passes all over the shop
4. Dominate possession while they bus park the crap out of us
5. Get hit on a pacey counter when our DM/CBs fall apart and fail to cynically foul the threat before it becomes real
6. Continue to try to penetrate the crowded centre when we should be using width and overlapping runs

vintage BEING LIVERPOOL :drunk:

I was so confident of this outcome I plonked some cash on Burnley 'win-draw-no bet' at $5.20. Thanks for coming Sportsbet. Suckerzzzzz!!!!

The key to winning the league is consistently winning these type of fixtures, even when you're not playing well. Man City do it in their sleep.

- Utter garbage.
- Kept on shooting at 30-40 yards out is just shit football.
- Once again our central midfielders are awful - can't create, can't pass, can't defend, that's Henderson for you.
- Sturridge has no speed, with him playing so far out of the box is useless.
- Miller has no left foot, he is no good as a LB.
- Our reliance on on inconsistent players like Coutinho, Firminho and Lallanna is worrying.
- We have no players that can take-on. No one really has the confidence to dribble past an opponent in front of them. Sideway and back passing is our solution. Mane is the only player that can take-on, really miss him today.
- We looked so much better when Grujic, Origi and Moreno came on.
- We need LB and DM but too bloody late now when the transfer window is closing.

If sturridge's game last night wasnt proof we need another quality/clinical striker then i'm stupid.

There is no way he's going to handle Klopp's playing style throughout the season and it's only a matter of time before he breaks down again.

Jordan Henderson should be a squad player AT BEST at a club like Liverpool. The fact that he not only starts every week but is captain speaks volumes about the club's decline.

Klopp needs to put his ego aside and buy a bloody left back.

I sometimes feel that I'm harsh on him but because he is captain and should be a leader out there, I think my criticisms are justified.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

milnermoreno.png

Does the title of captain matter? He's perfect lead-by-example in the way of work ethic and there's not a lot of other choices. We need to count on guys from every line to demonstrate leadership. Whatever leadership is.

I still reckon he and Can are our best midfielders.

i say the same about cotchin

Why was Sturridge played out wide? I know the front three moved around and rotated but he needs to be at the pointy end or on the bench.

Moreno should have been brought on at half-time. Yeah he is a ****ing liability but there was nothing to lose, he is lightning and all Milner did was stop and turn back on his right foot. That experiment should only be for away games against the top few clubs.

Can't believe the Hendo hate. He gets in my votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back