The BigFooty Liverpool Army - Part 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've been absent for a while mate, so you may have missed my grovelling apology. :p

I was 100% wrong. He's gone toe-to-toe with the cancers and played a massive role in ****ing them off once and for all.

I'm not sure when the home game is against Chelsea, I don't think it's for a while - probably beyond his transitional period in the role - but I'd like him to be some sort of guest of honour as a Chelsea fan. Edit - November 7, will probably still be in the role - but it'd be nice if something was arranged to thank him for all his hard work.

Proved himself to be a man of tremendous charachter, integrity and dignity - who didn't back down when things got tough.
Oh. :(

Well I'll go then. :p

Positive formation ie. Raul in central and gerrard behind torres may do a bit for the attitudes also.

It should help, playing players in their position - except Carra at RB but it looks like we don't have another option because GJ is injured and Woy wont play Kelly.

Other than that, it looks a bit better.

Hopefully the players all perform well.

Hopefully Hodgson will stop being so ****ing negative in his tactics now after this weeks events and changes.

NESV want to win trophies - the proper ones. Not hear about how a Europa League qualifier win against Trabzonspor was a 'famous victory for the club' or how ****ing wonderful Northampton Town are.

Hopefully Hodgson will stop being so ****ing negative in his tactics now after this weeks events and changes.

NESV want to win trophies - the proper ones. Not hear about how a Europa League qualifier win against Trabzonspor was a 'famous victory for the club' or how ****ing wonderful Northampton Town are.

That's right bus.

The Liverpool managerial role has suddenly become an attractive one now and in January a nice transfer kitty will be available. Hodgson will want that bad. But that means he has to turn around Liverpools fortunes if he is still going to be in charge in January.

This means no more negative shit. If hte players are played out of position it WILL show on the scoreboard.

He has to get points, he has to go for the proverbial jugular.

Cahill is a ****ing **** bag. I hate that stupid ****ing muppet.

**** off Tim Cahill you ****.

Come on LFC, time to turn it around on the field now that the off field has been sorted.

If Roy doesn't perform, hopefully NESV tell him where to go.

Cahill is a ****ing **** bag. I hate that stupid ****ing muppet.

**** off Tim Cahill you ****.

Come on LFC, time to turn it around on the field now that the off field has been sorted.

If Roy doesn't perform, hopefully NESV tell him where to go.

Yep, this is basically a do or gtfo situation for him, imo.

No excuses if it's the same old shyte.

w***er Weet Bix kid always scores against us so lets hope the Greek God twats him out of the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm expecting him to fail, it's obvious he's out of his depth and he doesn't understand what is required to manage a 'big club'.

He has to buy world class players (eventually) and he cant do that.

Hopefully we get rid of him soon enough.

Its really yet to be seen if Roy can buy good enough players to lift us back up with a big enough budget.... All we've seen so far is him trying to fill gaps we had with not much cash available.... He could be a good eye for talent, we don't know until he has the cash to spend.

Liverpools-woes-001.jpg

No thanks.

Like I said earlier in this thread, we need a big black revolution. Samba, Lass Diarra, a big black striker and an athletic black LB in.

No racist*

Liverpools-woes-001.jpg

No thanks.

Like I said earlier in this thread, we need a big black revolution. Samba, Lass Diarra, a big black striker and an athletic black LB in.

No racist*
Rafa didn't like it black at all did he?
He went black a few times, but never wanted to go back after that. Which is weird maybe he didn't have a good experience?

Definitely a team of skinheads - well it was a team of milkies until Roy came in and decided to compile a team of miky shinheads.

Samba yes.
Lassana Diarra as a defensive midfielder is good. Is actually really capable in tight spaces - tends to pass short - which suits the role - win ball, keep ball.
Athletic black LB - there's a number of them. Take your pick. Or if you're really nice ask FC and he'll search into his ridiculously extensive and thorough database (which is more detailed than Football Manager's - serious - except curiously without white players) and suggest a few names for you.

No racist*

Its really yet to be seen if Roy can buy good enough players to lift us back up with a big enough budget.... All we've seen so far is him trying to fill gaps we had with not much cash available.... He could be a good eye for talent, we don't know until he has the cash to spend.
The players he bought were terrible - better options could've been bought with the same/less money.

The style of football and overall performance has been horrible.

And with the XI/squad you have the performances have been far below what you'd expect.

Don't make excuses for the guy. Or do you happily swallow all the stupid bullshit he squirts out every weekend?
Spit it out mate. It's not healthy to swallow that stuff. Better yet, move out the way and let it hit Jod23.

Regarding black LB's, I know of Taiwo and Aly Cissokho. Cissokho would be a good buy from what I have seen of him but Lyon drive a hard bargain. FC would know if there are better out there as you have said.:p

Rafa seemed to fall out with black players after Sissoko left which was a shame.

Regarding black LB's, I know of Taiwo and Aly Cissokho. Cissokho would be a good buy from what I have seen of him but Lyon drive a hard bargain. FC would know if there are better out there as you have said.:p

Rafa seemed to fall out with black players after Sissoko left which was a shame.

Cissokho was class at Porto, but from what I've seen he's been well below an acceptable level for Lyon most of the time. Also that drama with his teeth or something that meant he failed the AC Milan medical - who had agreed a deal with Porto for him.

Taiwo would be proper ace.

But Roy seems to be a complete xenophobe, so I'd just expect more English rubbish unless NESV cart him off - which I'd be surprised if they don't.

The media look after him something chronic, it's disgraceful after the way they drove Benitez out. I'm not saying I was a Rafa fan at the end, but it was clear that there was an agenda within the media to drive him out. Just today Werner was doing an interview on 5 Live, and the lead in question was "You know Roy is a great and one of the most respected managers in England don't you?" - if I didn't expect it, I wouldn't have believed it.

Mr Ferguson and his cronies play a part in it aswell. You can see that they still like to bait Wenger and Rafa was also a constant target of theirs. You won't see them say a bad word about Woy though.:rolleyes:

In the near future, I'd hope we would be looking for a 1)quality DM, 2) a true left winger, 3) a RB and 4) a left back.

Start experimenting by partnering Kelly with Agger at CB, move GJ onto the wing or stick with Kuyt (move Maxi on FFS)

So,

Torres
Gerrard
<new winger> Meireles Johnson/Kuyt
<new "proper" DM>
<new LB> Agger Kelly <new RB>

I would say Cole could play on the left but we need a player who will run down the wing and whip a cross in, not move in board all the time (like Kuyt, Johnson, Jova, Maxi etc etc) so he can warm the bench.

Thats what I'd like to see in the not too distant future, once we get a manager.

Ins:
Versatile Left Sided Player(Zielger)
Central Defesive midfielder(Diarra)
Winger(Turan)
Versatile in the final third Player (Honda)
Striker (Van Wolfswinkel)

Clearly no chance of getting all those players, but just a showing of what Roy should chase.

Reina
Johnson Greek Agger Konch
Diarra Raul
Honda Gerrard Turan
Torres

Jones, Skrtel, Zielger, Lucas, Kuyt, Cole, Van Wolfswinkel.

Liverpool
Reina, Carragher, Kyrgiakos, Skrtel, Konchesky, Lucas, Gerrard, Maxi, Meireles, Cole, Torres

Subs: Jones, Aurelio, Jovanovic, Babel, Ngog, Spearing, Kelly

Everton
Howard, Neville, Baines, Heitinga, Jagielka,Distin, Arteta, Coleman, Cahill, Osman, Yakubu.

SUBS: Mucha, Hibbert, Mustafi, Bilyaletdinov, Baxter, Gueye, Beckford

Poulsen out through 'compassionate leave'. Maxi in means that Meireles will actually play in the center and not out wide right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back