The BigFooty Liverpool Army - Part 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The two positives are that this performance is one step closer to Hodgson being drop kicked out the door, and that the owners can see at least that the squad needs serious strengthening.

Oh there is a third bit of good news - when Hodgson does go there is a 85% chance he'll take Poulsen and Konchesky with him.

Muppet.

The two positives are that this performance is one step closer to Hodgson being drop kicked out the door, and that the owners can see at least that the squad needs serious strengthening.

Oh there is a third bit of good news - when Hodgson does go there is a 85% chance he'll take Poulsen and Konchesky with him.

Muppet.

Well, no-one else will take them, so it's going to have to be Hodgson who takes them, if he even gets another job.

Can't decide who is worse Lucas or Poulsen?

Poosen by far, but they're both terrible.

21 SOG, 2/3rds pos and we couldn't even score WTF!

WTF is Roys problem, when there is a problem area you fix it with a sub, you don't leave it till 80+ mins.

I wonder how long this hack will last. I don't think NESV will get rid of him so soon, I think they will be a bit causious and try not to cause contreversy. I think a good place for them to start is learning the game ;).

Roy must go. Totally unacceptable!! He just stands on the touchline with a blank look on his face.

Come on mate thats not fair. He wasn't just standing there the whole time. I saw him getting some coaching tips from Sammy Lee.:D I imagine it might be useful for the future 25 teams (in 10 seasons) he will manage.

Don't get Dagger5 started about Krasic.
dBJd1afk2qe5uu9gLPLkHnAOo1_400.jpg

Speaking of that.

Patty Berger's finish on the EPL Classic match was certainly jizz worthy.

Dreadful, dreadful, dreadful

Credit to Everton, they were terrific and thoroughly deserved it, but man, we suck so, so, so badly

The football we're playing at the moment makes the football we we're playing under Benitez toward the end look like Brazil 1970

Skrtel and Konchesky were awful, Joe Cole essentially did nothing - again. I know Maxi is a constant whipping boy but that was actually one of his better efforts, which just shows how average he is.

You can only laugh at the choice between Lucas and Poulsen. There was debate on here that you'd prefer Lucas over Poulsen - and so do I, but then you watch Lucas come in today and put in that effort.

Only players that can hold their heads high today are Gerrard, Meireles and Kyriagkos.

We are nothing short of a rabble

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Credit to Everton, they were terrific and thoroughly deserved it, but man, we suck so, so, so badly

The football we're playing at the moment makes the football we we're playing under Benitez toward the end look like Brazil 1970

Skrtel and Konchesky were awful, Joe Cole essentially did nothing - again. I know Maxi is a constant whipping boy but that was actually one of his better efforts, which just shows how average he is.

You can only laugh at the choice between Lucas and Poulsen. There was debate on here that you'd prefer Lucas over Poulsen - and so do I, but then you watch Lucas come in today and put in that effort.

Only players that can hold their heads high today are Gerrard, Meireles and Kyriagkos.

Haha I was going to say the same thing about Maxi - probably the best game I've seen from him in a Liverpool shirt, but that's not saying much because he offered nothing. At least he didn't find hilarious ways to give away possession. (ahem Lucas)

We are LFC.

We are the most successful club in English football history.

We've won 18 league titles and 5 European Cups.

We're now the laughing stock of the EPL and we would be bottom if Piqiuonne's late winner wasn't chalked off yesterday.

Its funny how we can't dominate any opposition we play unless they sit back and allow us to. Roys shit parking the bus tactics are getting us nowhere and don't get me started about his substitutions or lack theorof.

Sunday League managers have more tactical nous than him.

Useless Lucas.
After his 2 awful crosses in the first half, he is so scare to do any crosses again in the 2nd half. He'd just look for the easy sideway pass, even though when he was in the clear to make a cross.

Get rid of him!!!

Kenny IN as of tonight to oversee things while the owners bed themselves in. If things are going well, then leave Kenny in for January. If not, then it gives time for the owners to get their own man in.

Whatever happen - Hodgson has to go TONIGHT. No later. Get him the **** out of the club - smiling at the final whistle, unreal.

Hang on....is this the same Kygiakos, who, multiple times, gave the ball away in our own half like....ummm...Lucas????

Not really defending Lucas but I can't think of a single player who can walk away from that game with their head held high.

Shitful performance.

The Greek was by far our best defender, the rest were ****.

Hang on....is this the same Kygiakos, who, multiple times, gave the ball away in our own half like....ummm...Lucas????

Not really defending Lucas but I can't think of a single player who can walk away from that game with their head held high.

Shitful performance.

Soto was good at heading the ball away, he didn't clear the ball properly for their second, but generally he was in a good position and did most things right.

Broughton and Werner in deep conversation during he match. JH looked pretty unimpressed.

Hope they all had a look at the man sitting above their left shoulder.

Imagine Shanks smiling after losing a derby 2-0. Woy, OMFG. :thumbsdown:

JH looked pretty unimpressed.

He looked furious, I thought. Which is a good thing - means if we're not winning then he'll act decisively.

There's at least one partner within NESV that has been a fanatical LFC supporter for more than 20 years apparently. Hopefully he can pass on the message to JH that Hodgson is ****ing clueless.

I wonder what avenues they are going through to learn about the game.

I hope they're delving deep into the clubs history and talking the legends of the club who are still alive.

Starting with the man who was sitting behind them today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back