Rumour The Big Issues

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought it was time to address some of the big issues. The unspoken issues that everyone avoids or skirts around - the things people have always wanted answered, but never had the balls to ask.

This thread is dedicated to questions of such import.

Questions like -

Who is the blonde on the left? What role does she have with the club? How come her seat is better than mine?

286694-tlsnewslandscape.jpg

I believe "the blonde" may be griff's partner ?

Maybe it was Griffs girlfriend? She came down to the ground just after he got subbed off and walked up the race behind him. I would probably break my leg too if I had her to look after me for 6 months.

Correct! It's his gf Kaitlin :) Amazing what you can solve with the powers of the Internets.

071012todsoc28_1872i97-1872i9n.jpg

So what is the next question? What other mysteries can we solve

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about a sperm donation program for lesbian representative sportswomen?

This idea has been raised before. We'd have to put a stipulation on the donations that the boy children would need to be enrolled in a trial year of Auskick, just to give the lads a taste for the game.

I don't think we'd need to even restrict it to sportswomen, spread the seed far and wide. We should be able to choose from 20 father son selections a year. We need the club to really corner the market in man-jam.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back