The Big Footy Liverpool Army Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs. Aquaman is quite alright.

I'm actually disappointed NEZ didnt' come on to eat up 30 seconds.
NEZ would of played everyone off the park in that time, so Rafa didn't want to embaress any of the players.

Agreed with Bus, why even buy Aquaman if you're scared to play him.

Is he never going to play in a derby or any other tough game for us?

Going down? You're in fifth place!

That's alot better than being 16th and 3 points out of the relegation zone like Everton! ;)

Roos4eva said:
Did enjoy the chants of "going down, going down, going down", though. :D

****ing LOVED it! :D :thumbsu:

"Going down, Going down, Going down, Going down!!"

Gerrard was woeful again. Although he had a crucial involvement in the Kuyt goal. But he's clearly thinking about his injuries, and how he doesn't want them to interfere with his WC prep.

It's quite obvious that he's only interested in the WC and Ingurlund at the moment. Should be benched until he gets his head back to where it should be and concetrate on salvaging something out of this awful season.

Exactly. The injuries must have rattled him mentally.

Carra got man of the match. One of his better ones ;)

I said it last week and I'll say it again.

Carra is at least a 5x better defender when he's alongside Dagger.

Alongside Skrtel (who has been terrible this season) and the Greek bloke (lol @ his performances) he's not good, he cant depend on either of those two, where-as he can depend on Dagger and know what sort of performance he'll get from him and it shows in Carra's performances alongside Dagger.

Picture please.

004fran%20copy.jpg

Agreed with Bus, why even buy Aquaman if you're scared to play him.

Is he never going to play in a derby or any other tough game for us?

But yet he's allowed to play for the reserves against a mob of shitkickers from Bolton or whatever, on a freezing cold night at Tranmere.

NEZ would of played everyone off the park in that time, so Rafa didn't want to embaress any of the players.

Well that's right, Rafa thought that since we cant win the league, we wont need goal difference, so there was no need to bring NEZ on to score 7 to boost our goal difference. So he just left him on the bench.

Rafa got asked at the press conference on when we are going to see tonight. He said he was thinking of brining him on for Masha or Lucas, but he said the game was really tough and need the tackling of Masha and Lucas in the middle.

His girlfriend may be a stunner, but it's useless if he's in the squad.

If he's not on the bench, he'll be at the ground watching, sitting next to her and the cameras can find them.

While he's sitting on the bench, not so much.

Rafa got asked at the press conference on when we are going to see tonight. He said he was thinking of brining him on for Masha or Lucas, but he said the game was really tough and need the tackling of Masha and Lucas in the middle.
He also said that Gerrard worked hard which is crap. Lucas was shite so Aquaman should of been given a go at his expense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we'd all rather look at pictures of Mrs Aquaman than contemplate that performance. Anyone got any more? :)

Entire midfield was crap. Aurelio had his chance on the LW and botched it. Masch and Lucas were like a couple of witches hats on the training field. If Gerrard is fully fit, then you'd have to be worried by that effort. Thank God for Reina's brilliant double save in the 2nd half.

It was nice to see Dirk the Undroppable finally score. That'll keep his place safe for the next 3-4 months.

Benitez got his substitutions right - for a change.

Finally, at the risk of upsetting a few people, I've got to say that I will not consider Agger a truly world class defender until he starts winning the occasional header.

Good to beat the scum at that hole! :thumbsu:

I thought Masch, and the whole defense was good, especially Reina

Riera was actually decent when he came on, surprised Benny didn't start though.

Reina proves once again how ****ing good he is :thumbsu:

Well... we got absolutely bossed yet still won somehow? We were ok for the first 20 minutes which produced the goal, then we got completely slaughtered. They were all over us for 70 minutes. The useless russian bloke missed a sitter and Reina made an amazing double save but apart from that they never really threatened us despite dominating possession.

Mascherano was my MOTM. I though his tackling and chasing was terrific and his deflected shot gave us something to defend. His celebration was also pretty good :D Carragher and Agger were solid, Carra, like someone said plays far better next to Agger.

Insua was good too, his run into the box to power that header at goal was awesome, bloody Howard's wonder save though stopped the little argie from registering his second of the season.

Gerrard was shite though, his touch was off and he looked disinterested at times or just not 100% His involvement in the second was crucial though. Yobo had a shocker aswell, which helped. The subs were all good. Kuyt moved central and immediately influenced the game, Yossi and Riera were also threatening in the small amount of time they were on the pitch.

All in all, a derby win! Get the **** in, beat those blue shite in there own backyard! Relegation fight is on for that lot. Love it.

Our verdict? Decidedly average. We rode our luck and were completely bossed in midfield. Aquaman must be close to getting a run, he will give us some much needed creativity. N'Gog continues to impress but he is no Torres, whom we miss badly. The quicker he returns the better.

Im amazed that we are in 5th considering the season we have had thus far.

Oh and Chelsea will shit in the league.

Im amazed that we are in 5th considering the season we have had thus far.

Branko Culina's line from during the week could be apt for us at the moment - we're shit, but everybody else around is just as shit as us.

Carragher is still fantastic in these high-tempo frenetic games such as the United game and this one. It's the more regulation games where he seems to be exposed at the moment. In any case, will take any win against Everton, no matter how lucky or fortunate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back