The Bay 13 Prayer thread

Remove this Banner Ad

On an unrelated note I really hope nobody looks through my search history
I really hope this flight finishes soon so I can never see the person sitting next to me who saw that photo when I opened it on my phone :$

Jazny you need to listen to Belinda. There is no need to pray, heaven is a place on earth.

Gee Belinda has lovely eyes, amongst other things. Back then at least.

This is better :) It even features Jordan De Goey and he is defeated by the power of dance.

giphy.gif

Praise be to Gawn.
Jazny you need to listen to Belinda. There is no need to pray, heaven is a place on earth.

Gee Belinda has lovely eyes, amongst other things. Back then at least.

Belinda gave me my last Bigfooty red card.

This is the best quality I could find, shows the respect he has today.

"I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God." Said Jesus apparantly.

Hammer blew the lot and now he wants heaven.

I'm no religious nutter, or religious at all, just love the hypocrisy.

I could get into this religion thing. I have been praying for an Essendon premiership so I'm pretty sure it is going to happen now.

Thank you Jazny :)
Proverbs 11:1, TLB The Lord hates cheating and delights in honesty.

Im so sorry, but Essendon will fail for many many years to come.

I could get into this religion thing. I have been praying for an Essendon premiership so I'm pretty sure it is going to happen now.

Thank you Jazny :)
images (61).jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys please respect my beautiful thread and religion in general. Thank you.

All the best AFL players are deeply religious like Jemmy Howe, Aaron Hall, Tarryn Thomas, and Hugh Greenwood #ChristianCrew
If God was real, he'd have told Jeremy to stay at Melbourne instead of going to Collingwood to chase a Premiership.

If God was real, he'd have told Jeremy to stay at Melbourne instead of going to Collingwood to chase a Premiership.

Jeremy Howe cracking the shits on not winning Mark of the Year a few years is not a very 'christian' attitude i would have thought.

God gave Jemmy the gift of being far more exciting to watch and being a lot less ugly than all the Melbourne players.

God gave Jemmy the gift of being far more exciting to watch and being a lot less ugly than all the Melbourne players.
Jemmy is all about Jemmy. Can't see him buying into a "team first" ethos.
We've been drafting pretty boys for years.
About time we picked up some ugly ****s who can actually play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back