The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1970706

Not bad from Bradley. Would probably swap Miers for Greene and Ryan for Martin though.
Colour me shocked.
The board's worst 'contributor' and lamest troll wants the one cats bloke out.

On the AFLCA votes leaderboard, highest player that is not a mid, key forward or ruck.

I dont understand why we are "managing" Harley Reid this weekend? He's 19? Let the kid ******* play.

If we were to be managing anyone, surely it would be one of the older blokes like Yeo who has a history of injuries and is 30.
I think its just letting him get home to the family for the weekend, more managing home sickness than injury

Colour me shocked.
The board's worst 'contributor' and lamest troll wants the one cats bloke out.

On the AFLCA votes leaderboard, highest player that is not a mid, key forward or ruck.
I don’t think me (or anyone) having an opinion different to yours warrants abuse. Probably about time you stop the personal attacks, yeah?

I don’t think me (or anyone) having an opinion different to yours warrants abuse. Probably about time you stop the personal attacks, yeah?
I offered an olive branch to you 3 times. You refused.

Then do nothing but troll sides I follow, and I am not the only one to have noticed. Others have, including moderator team member(s).

You're not very subtle. You never really believed we'd be 16th this year (far more concerning if you did, that's just cluelessness).

In life, you reap what you sow, and you get what you deserve.

I offered an olive branch to you 3 times. You refused.
It sounds like you need to handle rejection better.
Then do nothing but troll sides I follow, and I am not the only one to have noticed. Others have, including moderator team member(s).
Everyone talks s**t about certain clubs (you included). I don’t like Spurs or Geelong. It has nothing to do with you. Get over yourself.

And I’m sure they don’t give a f*** about your bs problems with me and are probably sick of reading about it.
You're not very subtle. You never really believed we'd be 16th this year (far more concerning if you did, that's just cluelessness).
I don’t rate Geelong. They will do nothing of note this year. There are at least eight teams better than them. Gryan Miers isn’t in my rolling AA team. Neither is Tom Stewart. Deal with it.
In life, you reap what you sow, and you get what you deserve.
Zzzzzzzzzzz

It sounds like you need to handle rejection better.
Couldn't care less if you like me. I figured out accounts ago that you're just another FAITH in a different coloured outfit.
Everyone talks s**t about certain clubs (you included). I don’t like Spurs or Geelong. It has nothing to do with you. Get over yourself.
Of course. There's banter, then there's clueless crap.
Vicario is far more likely to make TOTS than us finishing 16th. You're dead wrong on both of those.
I don’t rate Geelong. They will do nothing of note this year. There are at least eight teams better than them. Gryan Miers isn’t in my rolling AA team. Neither is Tom Stewart. Deal with it.
Not doing much to dispel the idea you're clueless. Both would be in most AFL commentator, media or journo's teams.

Saying you're a lame troll isn't abuse, it's harsh truth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess he's not from Melbourne so he wouldn't get the chance to get home.

You'll be going out of your way to help him settle.
There's that and their shocking injury record the last two years.
He's been playing regular senior player minutes when it's not uncommon for rookies to play 50-60% TOG to ease them into the rigours of the league. Wouldn't be surprised if he's a bit sore

Fitness and injuries really do matter. Blues got a dozen injured and apparently have withdrawn a couple at this game. Playing against a fully fit list and they're getting smashed in the ressies.

As an aside, Princes Park is a weird ground. Parts look like a good suburban VFL ground, their training base area looks elite and then there's one side with corporate box rooms that are empty, and one stand that looks like a stiff breeze will make it collapse. Rusted out and rightly blocked off for people to sit in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back