The Apprentice: 2024 Republican primaries

Who will be the 2024 Republican candidate?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 33 48.5%
  • Donald Trump Jnr

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Eric Trump

• Ivanka Trump

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Josh Hawley

• Matt Gaetz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nikki Haley

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Ted Cruz

• Lindsey Graham

• Marco Rubio

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Mike Pence

• Mike Pompeo

• Tucker Carlson

• Sean Hannity

• Devin Nunes

• Jim Jordan

• Chris Christie

• Other

Votes: 11 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

A little peek at GOP local primaries.:eekv1: Colorado, this district at least is still in the grip of the loony right.

Boebert And Primary Opponents FLEX Their Arrest Records At Debate

Actually I watch TYT a lot less than I used, just getting shriller and shriller too often. Tony is falling into that hole as well, but he used to be good. This clip is better, and the guy panelist Jobrani is spot on.

Last edited:

nickster wants secret service protection because of the abuse she cops on big footy
She needs protection from Bolton

giphy.gif

What is the reason for not contesting ?

Would he have had to show up in person ?

The Democratic legislature passed a measure that would transition Nevada from caucuses to primaries. The Republicans, in protest, are holding the caucuses anyway saying it's the only method to earn delegates from the state, and barring anyone who appears on the primary ballot from appearing on the caucus one.

So it's not a binding vote but it's an awkward one for Haley, and confirms to me that the longer she stays in past New Hampshire the less her standing is going to hold up for 2028 (which is what I think her nomination is all about this time).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Democratic legislature passed a measure that would transition Nevada from caucuses to primaries. The Republicans, in protest, are holding the caucuses anyway saying it's the only method to earn delegates from the state, and barring anyone who appears on the primary ballot from appearing on the caucus one.

So it's not a binding vote but it's an awkward one for Haley, and confirms to me that the longer she stays in past New Hampshire the less her standing is going to hold up for 2028 (which is what I think her nomination is all about this time).
I wonder why Haley opted for the primary over the caucus. Did she assume that she'd get a bump in overall polls if she was seen to be winning something? If so, then it has backfired tremendously.

Oh dear. And vetted by 3 firms so GOP would be sure this time?! Oops. 🤣🤣🤣
she also says she voted for trump in 2020 even though she didnt vote in 2016 and 2020

Now the New York post is reporting that Pilip told them she “proudly voted” for Trump in 2020:

“Pilip has showed no such reticence about former President Trump, saying Trump was welcome to campaign with her and telling The Post she proudly voted for him in 2020.”

Yeah nah
An undecided voter in the audience asked Haley if she would pardon Trump if he was convicted in a federal court, and she said that she would.

Haley said that, at that point, lit wouldn’t be “a matter of innocence or guilt” because he’d have already been convicted, but that she would pardon him “in the interest of bringing the country together.”

Yeah nah
An undecided voter in the audience asked Haley if she would pardon Trump if he was convicted in a federal court, and she said that she would.

Haley said that, at that point, lit wouldn’t be “a matter of innocence or guilt” because he’d have already been convicted, but that she would pardon him “in the interest of bringing the country together.”
lol

In the interest of cozying up to the insane MAGA cult which now forms most of the Republican base, she means.

Yeah nah

Should've followed up by asking if she'll pardon all the people serving 20 years for a bag of weed along with Trump.

Back