The Apprentice: 2024 Republican primaries

Who will be the 2024 Republican candidate?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 33 48.5%
  • Donald Trump Jnr

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Eric Trump

• Ivanka Trump

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Josh Hawley

• Matt Gaetz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nikki Haley

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Ted Cruz

• Lindsey Graham

• Marco Rubio

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Mike Pence

• Mike Pompeo

• Tucker Carlson

• Sean Hannity

• Devin Nunes

• Jim Jordan

• Chris Christie

• Other

Votes: 11 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like Haley wants to keep fighting at least until Super Tuesday, based on her speech to supporters going on right now.

She's reportedly buying television time in South Carolina. Doesn't sound like the actions of someone ready to give up on her campaign.

CNN gives Trump 33,815 votes compared to Haley's 27,925. New Hampshire would therefore give 11 delegates to Trump and eight to Haley.
I will never understand US politics.

Am watching it and only 19% of votes in although the margin is more than 10% which isn't good at this stage.

Can't believe what I am seeing/hearing amongst Trump supporters during interviews. Almost like living in another world.

Haley isn't giving in yet but don't think USA is ready for a woman President.

Surely there has to be at least one candidate that holds off on suspending, just on the off chance that Trump is deemed ineligible and there is the chance for a Steven Bradbury type win.

Could still run a very barebones campaign without officially conceding.
haley is the last candidate

haley is the last candidate
I still think that the 'No Labels' group will play a big part in the election. Unfortunately it will help Trump more.

Some interesting statistics being shown is of the Independents that have voted in NH, majority of votes went to Haley so they obviously don't like Trump so either they vote Democrat, No Labels or don't bother voting at all.

Think she will still be there until her home state which is next.

Well she said she would, but she’s been incredibly savvy so far setting herself up to be the post-Trump candidate. I think risking humiliation in her home state would run counter to that. I don’t know it’s worth it after a solid showing so far.

Surely there has to be at least one candidate that holds off on suspending, just on the off chance that Trump is deemed ineligible and there is the chance for a Steven Bradbury type win.

Could still run a very barebones campaign without officially conceding.
I don't think there's any path to him being deemed ineligible though is there?

Might be kept off the ballot in a state or 2 but I doubt it. Criminal conviction doesn't rule him out either, make no mistake he'd continue to run even if he somehow ended up in jail (and might even still win from there the way that country is looking :drunk:)

I don't think there's any path to him being deemed ineligible though is there?

Might be kept off the ballot in a state or 2 but I doubt it. Criminal conviction doesn't rule him out either, make no mistake he'd continue to run even if he somehow ended up in jail (and might even still win from there the way that country is looking :drunk:)
Yeh

The hail mary you'd be hoping for is the supreme court determine that the Colorado ruling is legal and applicable in multiple states, and you have swing states taking him off the balot for the general. All that would have to occur prior to the convention though, which again seems very unlikely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's ovah!

I like how Trump had to make a comment about Haley's dress. He just can't help being an a-hole. And Tim Scott. JHC. He hugged Trump harder than Trump hugged those American flags last time. What another a-hole!

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I still think that the 'No Labels' group will play a big part in the election. Unfortunately it will help Trump more.

Some interesting statistics being shown is of the Independents that have voted in NH, majority of votes went to Haley so they obviously don't like Trump so either they vote Democrat, No Labels or don't bother voting at all.

GEk7dBdXcAA8_E8

People here are really clinging on to hope that Nikki can beat Trump despite her being the most warmongering establishment shill ever? Yikes, psychos. But I guess you guys did like that Obama warhawk :(

Spoiler alert: Nikki is only there to hoover up some more money and publicity because, to anyone with an ounce of sense, Trump being the GOP candidate was a foregone conclusion a year ago!

People here are really clinging on to hope that Nikki can beat Trump despite her being the most warmongering establishment shill ever? Yikes, psychos. But I guess you guys did like that Obama warhawk :(

Spoiler alert: Nikki is only there to hoover up some more money and publicity because, to anyone with an ounce of sense, Trump being the GOP candidate was a foregone conclusion a year ago!

Yeah it was such a shame Obama appointed the most warmongering establishment shill ever to be his UN ambassador. Oh wait that was Trump.

Back