The Apprentice: 2024 Republican primaries

Who will be the 2024 Republican candidate?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 33 48.5%
  • Donald Trump Jnr

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Eric Trump

• Ivanka Trump

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Josh Hawley

• Matt Gaetz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nikki Haley

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Ted Cruz

• Lindsey Graham

• Marco Rubio

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Mike Pence

• Mike Pompeo

• Tucker Carlson

• Sean Hannity

• Devin Nunes

• Jim Jordan

• Chris Christie

• Other

Votes: 11 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I can’t believe we all feared this guy. Goes to show when the media hypes someone as a contender, they’re probably a freak who nobody likes (I’m looking at you, Gavin Newsom).

Great account of where things went wrong.

But in the week before the all-important caucuses, Scott Wagner, the recently installed head of the super PAC, was doing something that aides found puzzling: He was literally doing a puzzle.

In the headquarters of Never Back Down in West Des Moines, Iowa, Wagner was, according to some of his staff, spending a significant amount of time in the precious final few days constructing a peaceful 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle of a landscape.

In a photo taken on Jan. 9, shared with NBC News by a Never Back Down team member, others in the room were hunched over their laptops.

The fact that one of the top people in charge of securing a win for DeSantis in Iowa was spending time on something unrelated to the caucuses was emblematic of the mismanagement and wasted efforts that many of DeSantis’ own supporters say have plagued the campaign from the very beginning.

In a comment to NBC News, Wagner noted that the “office puzzle” was “there when we arrived” and “became a sense of pride for the entire team and everyone chipped in a few minutes a piece to get it done.”

240120-desantis-campaign-mb-2136-f84a58.jpg

I can’t believe we all feared this guy. Goes to show when the media hypes someone as a contender, they’re probably a freak who nobody likes (I’m looking at you, Gavin Newsom).

But in the week before the all-important caucuses, Scott Wagner, the recently installed head of the super PAC, was doing something that aides found puzzling: He was literally doing a puzzle.

In the headquarters of Never Back Down in West Des Moines, Iowa, Wagner was, according to some of his staff, spending a significant amount of time in the precious final few days constructing a peaceful 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle of a landscape.

In a photo taken on Jan. 9, shared with NBC News by a Never Back Down team member, others in the room were hunched over their laptops.

The fact that one of the top people in charge of securing a win for DeSantis in Iowa was spending time on something unrelated to the caucuses was emblematic of the mismanagement and wasted efforts that many of DeSantis’ own supporters say have plagued the campaign from the very beginning.

In a comment to NBC News, Wagner noted that the “office puzzle” was “there when we arrived” and “became a sense of pride for the entire team and everyone chipped in a few minutes a piece to get it done.”

Teamwork and mindfulness task, I can see what they may have been trying to do. Better than partying with booze..

Yeah I don't think it was a problem nor do I think it was emblematic.

If anything it's a great idea. Both personally and for the team aspect

It wasn't the puzzle

So now there are two - what's the go, does Haley go the distance to super Tuesday being the alternate if the old cheeseburger has a massive health scare or goes to prison (both of course, are a very distant chance of occurring)?

Would they need to primary again if this was the case, or revert to who came second?

Discussions already shifting towards who the VP may be.
Surely he doesn't go for Vivek ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn. I had thought about voting for Haley in the Illinois Republican Primary on March 19, but by then, she'll be somebody who we used to know.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Back