Mega Thread The 2013/2014 Offseason Trade & Draft rumour megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam Reid at this moment in time is.....a spud.

whats with all the Shaw hate? he's a gun.

people getting all SandyGina cos of a few so-callled brain fades? or frustration coz his midfield are one way runners?

or is this the mob mentality just building?

shaw does something silly turns into shaw has multiple brain fades turns into shaw is a liability turns into lets trade shaw he's shit

you're all fukin nuts!

Sam Reid at this moment in time is.....a spud.

whats with all the Shaw hate? he's a gun.

people getting all SandyGina cos of a few so-callled brain fades? or frustration coz his midfield are one way runners?

or is this the mob mentality just building?

shaw does something silly turns into shaw has multiple brain fades turns into shaw is a liability turns into lets trade shaw he's shit

you're all fukin nuts!

Spud you say....?

250px-AFL_Live_2_Cover_art.jpg

How do you blokes maintain that mental picture of Heath Shaw's passion in the Grand-final against Saints and still dribble about trading him out!

Gets a lot of flack in here but he's very important to us. Some of his low possession count games are his best with his 1%!

Are Collingwood interested in Karnezis at all? If so, what are they willing to give for him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't seen much of him. How has his form been in the reserves this year? Does he have potential?

4th on the goal-kicking table in the VFL with 45. Probably unlucky to not get a game in the seniors earlier in the year

Karnezis is leaving so it's not necessarily about satisfying Brisbane, just getting a deal done. Likely a contract will be negotiated with the preferred club pre-trade week or during, and a good-will pick will go Brisbane's way, probably a third rounder.

Karnezis is leaving so it's not necessarily about satisfying Brisbane, just getting a deal done. Likely a contract will be negotiated with the preferred club pre-trade week or during, and a good-will pick will go Brisbane's way, probably a third rounder.

I reckon we'd prefer Paine over a 3rd round pick. In desperate need of a KPF, and there aren't many of those in this years draft pool

Some may not rate White but I think he's a player that would suit the third forward role perfectly without costing us too much.... Hopefully. Averages 1.6 goals a game this season which equates to 35 over 22 games. Couple this with Cloke and Reid who both have the potential to kick 50+ and we'd have a pretty potent forward line

Some may not rate White but I think he's a player that would suit the third forward role perfectly without costing us too much.... Hopefully. Averages 1.6 goals a game this season which equates to 35 over 22 games. Couple this with Cloke and Reid who both have the potential to kick 50+ and we'd have a pretty potent forward line

I agree, I think White is a good prospect. He's a big unit, can take a strong mark and leads well. Would be a good support-act for Cloke I reckon. Mitch Thorp is another one similar to White, any interest in him?

So you think a fwd line of Cloke, Reid and White would be good? Sounds interesting. With Elliot as well, could be a potent fwd line. Need a good crumber though.

I think the general consensus is "if the price is right". Could be a good addition.

We are just looking to get rid of him, he's out of favour here and has requested to be traded to a Melbourne club, I think you'll be able to pick him up fairly cheaply. He's been dominating the reserves all year, I think he'll develop into a very good player for Collingwood if he ends up there.

Well there was a Rumor saying that he is a Magpie Supporter and Really wants come to Collingwood. You won't hear anything until our Season is over

I would welcome Bellchambers. Can play forward and through the ruck and would be a formidable partnership him and Grundy. If he's looking at heading out then yeah, I'm all for it.

Next years interchange cap will mean we will see more clubs playing 2 quality ruckman but at the same time you need to ensure they can rest forward like Bellchambers or plug the hole down back like Grundy.

Would be a massive coup but won't be cheap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back