Mega Thread The 2013/2014 Offseason Trade & Draft rumour megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

I have heard that Pears has agreed to Join Collingwood

This is false, I actually spoke to my cousin today (who finished at Essendon last year) said only the Perth teams are interested.

He also said Coll and GWS have offered Essendon their first round pick for Bellchambers.

This is false, I actually spoke to my cousin today (who finished at Essendon last year) said only the Perth teams are interested.

He also said Coll and GWS have offered Essendon their first round pick for Bellchambers.
Gws would offer pick 1? Or do they have another pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Suns released these players today;

@adembarolli: Jacob Gillbee, Kyal Horsley, Liam Patrick, Maverick Weller and Joel Wilkinson released by GC Suns. All delisted by the Suns. #GCsuns

I'd be interested in Weller, they are all now free agents too so they can go to their club of choice.

The Suns released these players today;

I'd be interested in Weller, they are all now free agents too so they can go to their club of choice.

Patrick and Wilkinson are also interesting Prospects. Would not mind Wellar on Min-Wage

Wilkinson and Weller are decent players from what I've seen. There not really best 22 players at GC and I can't see that changing as they don't really fill a need. Still young and can improve but I doubt we'll look at them.

The other three don't interest me one bit

Weller has been talking to hawks and horsley went well in my dream team last year for a while so he may be good!

Weren't we keen on Wilkinson when he was first drafted but the Suns got in first due to their zone recruitment?

From what I've seen he can actually defend- would be handy and far better across half back than Russell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back