That Mexican/Lionel Ritchie looking dude!

Remove this Banner Ad

That was actually Ozone out of the BreakDance movies. Hasn't he aged well. He should be made to wear a yellow track suit and do backspins after every win.

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw him and he was so happy wasn't he. Good on all the boys tonight including Lionel Ritchie's love child.

Great win

It was Little Richard.

Little+Richard.jpg

hahaha I'm glad im not the only person wondering about that bloke!!! I dont know what it is..but i want him away from the club.

HAHAHAHAAHAHHHAAHH

i had a kick with that bloke at richmond training once!! haha pissa:D

lmao

Get rid of him and fat ferret boy in the box.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you talking about the guy with a chips packet in his hand on the back page of today's HUN?

oxx said:
Get rid of him and fat ferret boy in the box.

Yeah thought he may go with Terry.

Bit like when they show close ups of the same idiots near the end of a close game.. those people will forever be on my dvd of that game. Kinda ruins it in a way.

Got to say, he has done well to get the job whoever he is!

That young chubby bloke who sits in the box, who is he?

My mate at work looks exactly like him and was looking for a picture the other day but couldn't find one. If anyone has a picture of him, please post it! I can't find the HUN pic.

It's the Lionel Ritchie "looking dude" on the back of the HUN. Dont know who the bloke in the box is. I'm sure someone posted a pic of him here a few months ago.. will try and find it.

Can't find the photo, this is all I found was this pic.

There was a thread on him but it was deleted, this is a thread about the deleted thread.

I'm waiting for some facebook group to be created in his honour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back