Bumped Team v West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, I'm surprised but it's not all bad.
Daniher has a plan.... maybe... surely.... hopefully :eek:

You gotta have a fit and firing midfield team to take on WC.
Bate is great, but he hasn't played a full game in 3 weeks and will get lost at Subi IMO.

CJ is a local boy, so it's good for him to get a game where his family and friends can come watch him play.:thumbsu:

Hey! New member here, die hard Melbourne supporter. Jamar has to play full-foward, he's becoming such a great player! Neitz to play half forward as we desperately need one. Have Bruce as a free man in defence, likewise with Judd. Anyway, I look forward to posting on these forums.

All the best, Headless. :thumbsu:

Headless said:
Hey! New member here, die hard Melbourne supporter. Jamar has to play full-foward, he's becoming such a great player! Neitz to play half forward as we desperately need one. Have Bruce as a free man in defence, likewise with Judd. Anyway, I look forward to posting on these forums.

Welcome to BigFooty, stick around.
I think Bate needed a rest this week, as good as he's been, you must remember this should be his first year of AFL as he shouldn't been taken this year but he got an execption from the usual age rule.
There was no way Godfrey would get dropped this week if he wasn't in other weeks. He will actually play a pretty active role today in my opinion due to the strength in WC's midfield.

melbournemartin said:
Daniher has definately improved now. Not only do we have a solid plan A but we have a plan B aswell
Yeh Plan B - Take Godfrey Off.

I wonder why it works :rolleyes:

But seriously, Danners has been good since the Carlton debacle.

You weren’t kidding, were you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will stop all this necrobump stuff now, but I just came across a crazy 2007 thread called “We don’t need you” which is bizarre. It’s like the anti-Kent. Or maybe the anti-Roffe

One thing I learned was that Headless went to all the first 8 losses in a row in 2007

Godfrey is a superstar. Danihahahaha's little b#mb boy.

The bad thing about the demons current form, we forget what a dud Danihahahaha is....
And this guy has been suspended for nearly 18 years.

I will stop all this necrobump stuff now,
I See You GIF by HBO Max

Remove this Banner Ad

Back