F: Green, Neitz, Pickett
FOLL: White, Moloney, Johnstone
I/C (from): Jamar, Bate, Bartram, Godfrey, Holland, C.Johnson, Read
IN: Read, Holland, C.Johnson
OUT: -
NEW: -

Only change for me from last week would be Read in for Godfrey

Originally Posted by melbournemartin
I wanna see Godfrey eat his own head aswell...but I can't see it happening.

It'd be an interesting tactic to employ against Judd, but is it outside of the spirit of the game? The jury's out on that one

lloydbraun said:
It'd be an interesting tactic to employ against Judd, but is it outside of the spirit of the game? The jury's out on that one
We dont want Godfrey to hurt Judd, we want Godders to do the right thing and injure himself.

At least he would leave with some dignity then, something tells me Sunday will be his last game in the red and blue.

Doubt they'll make any change. But if you're going to just name people for comic value can't they just pick some bizarre people to get us talking for the next few days.

Or even better yet;

IN: Every single person on the list that isn't already in the team with everyone named individually.
OUT: -

At least it would :D:D:D:D:D up the newspapers when they had to print the teams on Friday.

Originally Posted by Supermercado
Doubt they'll make any change. But if you're going to just name people for comic value can't they just pick some bizarre people to get us talking for the next few days.

Why don't they name Gary Coleman? I think he deserves a spot.
I can hear the criticism already, "Whatchoo talkin' 'bout lloydy?"

Pipefitter said:
omg why are they including dutchy. for gods sakes, am i the only one here who thinks he cant play?
He is almost as useless as Nicho is. I can't stand the guy, POSSIBLY as much as Deestroy can't stand Godfrey. Possibly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deestroy said:
I don't know about that.

IN: CJ
OUT: Bate

I don't mind Bate having a run back at Sandy, but yeah as usual WHY Godfrey WHY?

That means you're down a midfielder, because CJ either plays forward or back flank. And we need as many rotations in the middle as possible, against WC.
I like him and hes done well at Sandy for like a month, but I think if Bate goes out, Read comes in.

So please god let there be no change. Read is gonna give away 56 free kicks and do nothing else. Keep him home thanks!

AllStar7 said:
That means you're down a midfielder, because CJ either plays forward or back flank. And we need as many rotations in the middle as possible, against WC.
I like him and hes done well at Sandy for like a month, but I think if Bate goes out, Read comes in.

So please god let there be no change. Read is gonna give away 56 free kicks and do nothing else. Keep him home thanks!
I should have mentioned these are the official changes as announced on SEN.

Drummond said:
Bate dropped? Hahahahaha thanks Daniher I needed a laugh! :D What a joke! :p :mad:
The funniest thing about Bate being dropped is all these opposition supporters p1ssed off because he was in their dreamteam. The kid is young and not ready to play a full season, he hadn't done a lot in the last couple of weeks and could use a match or 2 at Sandy.

Deestroy said:
The funniest thing about Bate being dropped is all these opposition supporters p1ssed off because he was in their dreamteam. The kid is young and not ready to play a full season, he hadn't done a lot in the last couple of weeks and could use a match or 2 at Sandy.

i have him in my dream team, but hes "being dropped" doesn't affect me

i've watched him, we're only 8 rounds in, hes shown enough to still be in

sheller891 said:
i have him in my dream team, but hes "being dropped" doesn't affect me

i've watched him, we're only 8 rounds in, hes shown enough to still be in
At the end of the day having a few games back at Sandringham is not going to hurt his career. He hasn't been getting much ground time and therefore his fitness would be decreasing, a full game or 2 at Sandy and he may slot straight back in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back