Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

I am actually appalled that the SMH/The Age announce a player's re-signing at the end of a story about a totally unrelated incident.
The SMH goes out of its way to NOT cover the AFL - it’s firmly supporting the NRL in Sydney.

And on the rare occasion the Swans do get a mention, it’s by Andrew Wu - a cricket writer.

Amazed when i watch that , is it over the top , we are playing footy , just my ancient thoughts . Enjoyed it though

Very gym and trainer culture.

That type of training and talk back works wonders for motivation for some (not all) people.

(Just realised I probably sound a bit like that when I train people 😂😂😂)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richard Simmons thought it was.
Richard Simmons GIF

That's a blast from the past!

He is a God. My religion is Rampeism. I follow my faith and my God.
I was raised a Daneist, the only true and holy interpretation of the sacred text of Rampe. He who climbed the sacred post, from where he could view all the world below and see into the hearts of men (and, to a lesser extent, women). Each week he fills our screens and our hearts with his wonder and daring.

Our most sacred text of Rampe says "We shall forever climb the right hand goal post in worship of the great Dane", unlike the sacrilegious texts of you blasphemous Rampeists who would dare to climb of the left hand goal post.

Our sacred text states that at the right hand of Dane shall sit the prophet LLoyd. To his right shall sit his beloved McCartin. Your Ramepist text includes Cunningham. How is that even a trinity?

Be thankful I let you live to after such heretical posts. If my Daneism hadn't lapsed - I forgot to renew my membership - I'd have joined the holy Jihad to scour the sacred soil of the SCG clean of all Rampeists, beginning with you.

I was raised a Daneist, the only true and holy interpretation of the sacred text of Rampe. He who climbed the sacred post, from where he could view all the world below and see into the hearts of men (and, to a lesser extent, women). Each week he fills our screens and our hearts with his wonder and daring.

Our most sacred text of Rampe says "We shall forever climb the right hand goal post in worship of the great Dane", unlike the sacrilegious texts of you blasphemous Rampeists who would dare to climb of the left hand goal post.

Our sacred text states that at the right hand of Dane shall sit the prophet LLoyd. To his right shall sit his beloved McCartin. Your Ramepist text includes Cunningham. How is that even a trinity?

Be thankful I let you live to after such heretical posts. If my Daneism hadn't lapsed - I forgot to renew my membership - I'd have joined the holy Jihad to scour the sacred soil of the SCG clean of all Rampeists, beginning with you.
I was raised a Rampeist. Those that run free and rampage all in front of them including both goalposts. Take all, climb all, conquer all. To climb to a height that advantages the army is to give insight into the battle. To be able to see and intercept incoming projectiles from both sides is to position yourself in an advantageous position. Daneist or Danism faded out due to their non dual sided post climbing only seeing one side of the battle. They saw the world one dimensional. It flattened them. The true warriors, Rampeists were dual sided and climbed both posts and saw the world as spherical. Truly visionaries.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back