Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

The Fremantle ‘curse’ that would give Carlton plenty of hope against Sydney

The streak is now at eight.
www.sen.com.au
www.sen.com.au
Oh cool so we're ****ed

every week that fremantle curse thing continues is one week closer to it being broken ... in fact, i get a strong sense it'll be broken tomorrow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

17MAY24: Swans Daily Media New
The Swans being lauded for selection integrity should come with a trigger warning :tongueoutv1:

And I haven't been to a single live game on account of my 2 month old. :tearsofjoy: She's (indirectly) named after one of the players, and was born two days before the Dees game where said player kicked the first goal of the season, so feels like a good omen.

Please arrange the birth of your next child around Grand Final day.

Thanks.

And I haven't been to a single live game on account of my 2 month old. :tearsofjoy: She's (indirectly) named after one of the players, and was born two days before the Dees game where said player kicked the first goal of the season, so feels like a good omen.
Hmm Olivia or Florence?

Possibly not, a lot of Essendon stuff already used up this week just gone. Content has a cycle.
Don't underestimate them. They've perfected the art of ignoring us.

Just a brief 30 second mention of our brilliance at the start of the show for a Monday hero or whatever, then proceed to circle jerk about Daicos for 10 minutes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back