Portfolio Southern Cross Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

IMG_1566.jpeg

With 30 premierships, Norwood were always going to be pressing for a spot in the competition. With over 140 years of history, the Redlegs are the pre-eminent team from the City. The Red and Blue will once again meet old foes to continue traditions dating back to 1878. Training at Norwood Oval, the Redlegs stay at their spiritual home.

IMG_1568.jpeg

Founded in 1880, the Ravens will continue to train and play at Salisbury Oval. With 13 flags in their history, Salisbury will run out in a new kit this season. Salisbury have chosen a striking colour scheme of Purple, Black and Yellow in a Hoops design they hope will get them off to a flying start.

View attachment 1951704

Mt Gambier want to be the renegades of the competition. So naturally, this became the symbol of the club and then the mascot. Wearing Maroon, Green and White, the club decided on these colours because they were a mixture of the top line clubs that play in the town. Malseed Park was the obvious choice to serve as the club’s training and playing base.
not blue lake sports park?, red and white south, red from west, no club wears green, east and north both have black though

not blue lake sports park?, red and white south, red from west, no club wears green, east and north both have black though
Malseed has hosted AFL practice matches. I looked at all the grounds and decided Malseed looked the best surface wise. The colours when mixed produce the Renegades colours, I didn't want to have a cacophony of colours and exclude teams that exist. This is a team for the whole town.

Malseed has hosted AFL practice matches. I looked at all the grounds and decided Malseed looked the best surface wise. The colours when mixed produce the Renegades colours, I didn't want to have a cacophony of colours and exclude teams that exist. This is a team for the whole town.
in the west part of the town, with exposed sprinklers, blsp have better facilities and turf, mcdonald park is nice, but blsp is the best option coming from a local and someone who plays in the league, vansittart park is nice but being cramped is not good

IMG_1572.jpeg

The Shire has been under represented in Australian football until now. The Cobras will represent the area, training at Gwawley Park and playing home games at the SCG. Exciting fans the club will wear an Azure guernsey with Black Trim and a White Band. The Cobras have a sting in their tail to shake up the league.

IMG_1574.jpeg

Playing and training out of Ted Anderson Oval, Kedron have won 9 premierships throughout their history. Founded in 1937, the Koalas will be wearing Mint and Charcoal this season. Kedron’s guernsey will still evoke historical elements with the continuation of the Yoke and Motif on the jumper.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back