Portfolio The Limestone Coast Football League (LCFL)

Remove this Banner Ad

Millicent have gone back to old design and West have gone with an uninspired Melbourne guernsey. I'm a bit confused how this league will work now. Will the MSE and KNT clubs just join in at some point or have they scrapped the idea and just renamed the WBFL?
TBH I think Millicent's design is more uninspiring to be honest

I posted this here may last year.

View attachment 1975758

I wonder if this is still the plan. Some of the travel distances are crazy and there's no way I'd travel anywhere that takes longer to get there than the game itself.
Also you'll notice in this pic, east and Casterton are the only clubs that don't have new guernseys, which should confirm that they will get new ones once they join the mse side of the comp
BigFooty.com-937170092.jpg

I think the best idea is
Mt Burr
Hatherleigh
Kalangadoo
Robe
Tantanoola
Nangwarry
Penola
Glencoe
Kongarong
Port Mac
Millicent
North
South
East
West
mse think the mount teams are too strong and some of the smaller/weaker clubs will struggle to survive, i think they want to keep 3 leagues

(Log in to remove this ad.)

don't want to be rude but you have no idea, K'doo are mse through and through and were first off the table, they are the main ones against this, the mse team is more likely to be the burr
Obviously i dont live in the area anymore so yeah I don't have any idea. I read an article a few years ago that said Kdoo would be the most likely to move over so I thought that was still the case

Obviously i dont live in the area anymore so yeah I don't have any idea. I read an article a few years ago that said Kdoo would be the most likely to move over so I thought that was still the case
fair enough but yeh, k'doo would be a good fit but its the club its self the players and supporters that are the reason why the won't move they are the team that is the leading against this

Remove this Banner Ad

Back