Portfolio The Limestone Coast Football League (LCFL)

Remove this Banner Ad

seniors at east feel like they have written us off and put us with the weaker clubs but means east get more players in juniors and etc for the people who don't want to travel junior comps for U12 and U14's will be completely different tho

seniors at east feel like they have written us off and put us with the weaker clubs but means east get more players in juniors and etc for the people who don't want to travel junior comps for U12 and U14's will be completely different tho
East will genuinely struggle against Robe, Kdoo, Port Mac and Mt Burr. Apart from that, they'll wipe the rest of the league.

my aunt's husband Matt plays for them they have 5 of their best players out including Hutchy should be a quick rise for them when they have all their guns and are fit (feels weird to call him uncle since I've known him for ages and all his nephews and nieces are young)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Penola and Portland are confirmed to be returning to the Western Border Hamilton turned them down as they are getting their oval upgraded atm, I will make concepts for all former clubs in these leagues that still exist and that haven't been done yet

Coleraine the maroons
Hamilton Kangaroos (the magpies and imps as retro jumpers)
Heywood lions
Portlands tigers
(Penola has already been done)
might do KNTFL vic teams
Kanvia Leeor (unmerged teams as retro designs)
Edenhope Aspley (unmerged teams as retro designs)

1312825864 2.jpg hamilton tigers home.jpg Hamilton tigers away alt.jpg Hamilton tigers alt away.jpg hamiton tigers heritage.jpg
portland has a new logo and tried to include elements from their old logo, used the Richmond tiger and added the text from their other logo, kits are an old Richmond ps kit bit with the sash extending to the back inverse of that for the away and then a white kit and their previous kit is their heritage

update all WB teams will stay together Penola is likely to join now the need 1 team from mse or knt as 8 is the target for the new league which will be called the LCFL i think move robe to knt and then a team like mt burr k'doo or a strong team moves to the new league

Hold up

Is Portland coming back to the WBFL?
no players and supporters voted to say no so now the designs I'm doing don't matter but ill still continue with them but penola is likely to return along with another knt or mse team but robe is rumored to move over to the knt and its likely a strong mse team

no players and supporters voted to say no so now the designs I'm doing don't matter but ill still continue with them but penola is likely to return along with another knt or mse team but robe is rumored to move over to the knt and its likely a strong mse team
moves to the WB now the LC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back