Portfolio The Limestone Coast Football League (LCFL)

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide-2021.jpg clash.png lions clash.png Screenshot 2023-04-04 130129.png lions logo.png herritage.png
For Padthaway i have used the costa lions they use this as a logo in some capacity and also the Coburg lion, I have given them the Brissy kit with white accents and their heritage is the classic stripe with the Coburg lion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mundulla-Tigers-FC-Logo-300x300.png Mundulla home.jpg Mundulla away clash.jpg Mundulla clash away.png
Mundulla herritage.png
for Mundulla i wanted to bring back the old stripes, but kept the Dees monogram and v idea but changed it up for the clash I made sure there was an even amount of black and yellow and their heritage is the old jersey with the mfc monogram incorporated into it

if you didn't know I play for east gambier today I noticed a pinned piece of paper with 3 jersey designs on it and here they are recreated (Backs of jerseys may not be accurate and dog may of been white)
Dogs white.jpg dogs white .png dogs white thick.png

There she is... bit weird to have 1 mount Gambier team in one league and the rest in the other. Also the travel distance between some of the teams is crazy.View attachment 1684327
Just now after re-reading this, I've just noticed Kaniva Leeor aren't in the KNTFL anymore. since when did that happen haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back