Portfolio The Limestone Coast Football League (LCFL)

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide-2021.jpg Glencoe clash 1.jpg Glencoe white 1.png Glencoe white 2.png Glencone heritage.png Glencoe Logo.png
I slightly changed up Glencoes jersey using the GWS G with an outline like what they have on their training jumpers, added a white outline to numbers and side pannels as well and make a yellow clash/away and 2 ideas for a white jersey and used a simple v and numbers in yellow on a maroon base for their heritage

View attachment 1642276View attachment 1642277View attachment 1642278View attachment 1642279View attachment 1642280View attachment 1642281
I slightly changed up Glencoes jersey using the GWS G with an outline like what they have on their training jumpers, added a white outline to numbers and side pannels as well and make a yellow clash/away and 2 ideas for a white jersey and used a simple v and numbers in yellow on a maroon base for their heritage
this also leaves it open for glencoe to be call the giants

Kangaroos_logo-removebg-preview.png Tarpeena home.png Tarpeena away.png Tarpeena Herritage 1.png Tarpeena Herritage 2.png
Tarpeena return, as the roos, they now have the bounding roo with stripes on the back and it is used as both the home and clash/away and then hawks jersey alt/her 1 and a brown base with a TFC monogram as their alt/her 2, I used the port shield the TFC monogram and the bounding roo with the Tarpeena word mark in their colours for their logo

Attachments

• Tarpeena home.png
    Tarpeena home.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot 2023-03-28 123251.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-28 123251.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Adelaide-2021.jpg South Away Clash.png South Her 1.jpg South Her 2.jpg Screenshot 2023-03-29 091716.png South_Gambier_Football_Club_logo (1).png
For south, I have just added pin stripes to the wide V on their kit and bought back red and white versions of their pervious kit as heritage and I have made a reversed colour version of their logo

Cast-Sand logo 1.jpg Cast-Sand clash home.png Cast-Sand Heri.png Sand-Cast Heri.png
For Cast-Sand I wanted to give sandford more representation I have kept the stripes but added red to the middle of them and a monogram in the stripe with out the n for netball, their heritage jumpers are a blue base jumper with stripes and Sandford v with the monogram and their former jersey with out the n for all monograms.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1631612View attachment 1631616View attachment 1631617View attachment 1631618
If it ain't broke dont fix it, Mount Burr will retain the same logo and home, while they now have a clash jumper to be used when nessacery and 3 which serves as an alt and heritage jumper (note back of jumper has former league logo of which that team was in) let me know who you want next remember this is WBFL and MSEFL teams
As a former Mozzie, I'd have to say we have one of the best kits in the world of footy!

It confirmed that next year these 2 leagues will merge, apparently it will still be called the WBFL which is silly should be called the LCFL but anyway big changes hope all teams survive teams will probably get an alt kit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back