Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Riviat, Theme: Communication, Votes Due: Sunday 9:30pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m not anti musician when it comes to music, they just need to be good.

That comment was made due to the last round where they was some anti-women discussion.

Stokey posted this anti-women video from Norm Macdonald which I refused to find funny, in fact I was horrified by it.

I was so horrified I will post it again just so other people can be horrified by how sexist it was.

I like dark synth, but * that song.
Instagram ****ed it to bits. EVERY.SECOND.REEL

On the playlist, I'll be ****ed how we can all nominate folky songs all of a sudden. I find it interesting when we all seem to be on the same page. I remember the round TubbsFarquhar won with that PNG song. We had like 15 techno/electronic songs on the plalist

I would have nommed this banger if I hadn't nommed it already.

I'm not anti women when it comes to music, they just need to be good.

I considered this but we've had too much grungy punk rock of late so I was hesitant

I like it too, it’s being seen here as finally a British act coming through after lots of dominant foreign artists. No idea of it being seen on ads though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've only seen it on ONE YouTube short video lol.... so I haven't really been over-exposed to it.
It's overused on Insta with Harlow, Beautiful things and Beyonce

Churchill, a highly revered figure in the UK, was the one responsible for the disastrous Gallipoli Campaign.

There's a good reason why many Australians don't hold him in particularly high regard.

Boted: I really liked the playlist and some of the links were really good.

Gave it an 8.5/10 discovered a really cool song from an artist I recognize from previous noms.

#1 song was outstanding. I really didn't think they had that in them. Not what I expected at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back