Roast Should Richmond begin searching for Luke Meehan's replacement immediately?

Should Richmond look for a big bucks, top tier replacement for Luke "The Punt Rd Slasher" Meehan?

• Yes. Club needs to be ruthless and "Pay the Price!".

• No. We should back in Meehan and gamble our aging stars bodies, potentially sacrificing 2024.

• No. replace with another el cheapo McGee with their online $29 P.T cert IV and cross our fingers.

• Undecided.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing surer than Meehan rushing in Grimes and Hopper underdone and then both getting injured first game back.
Is anyone genuinely surprised by Meehan’s incompetence?

I’ve said it a few times now, but his management of our injury list is negligence. It’s not bad luck anymore, it’s negligence. He must go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These soft tissue injuries reeks of Essendon drugs program

Remove the medical and fitness staff immediately or stand down Gale

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
We're quickly becoming the joke of the AFL again in how poorly we are run

We acknowledged rushing back Prestia too soon this week. So what do we do? Rush Hopper back. What happens to Hopper? He injures his hamstring.

Our injury management has become a joke. Our strength and conditioning has been a joke for a while now.

We need to do a clean out from our medical/strength and conditioning staff this off-season. I don’t think it gets much worse than this

With critical players Gibcus and Lynch doing recovery this year I just don't understand how the club can stick its head in the sand and trust this grossly incompetent buffoon with their rehab. I went to a dodgy mechanic once. Never again. Yet the club entrusts the health of our thoroughbreds with this nitwit. I'm calling it now Lynch and Gibcus will break down again during recovery or immediately upon their returns and I know who's to blame. The club.

We acknowledged rushing back Prestia too soon this week. So what do we do? Rush Hopper back. What happens to Hopper? He injures his hamstring.

Our injury management has become a joke. Our strength and conditioning has been a joke for a while now.

We need to do a clean out from those areas this off-season. I don’t think it gets much worse than this
They have more pressing issues to deal with like the construction short fall. I agree we have become a joke and it's been brewing for a while.

I don’t understand why with our injury prone players we don’t wait until we are 110% sure they are fit to play. Then give them 1 more week….

Forget what the scans say, what their sprint times say, what their training says …. use your friggin noggin and give an extra weeks break the week AFFER all the tests say they are good to go… especially for fragile bodies like Hopper, Lynch and Prestia.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We have the WORST fitness staff in the AFL. sack them all!

We need a new fitness boss at Richmond.
Yes, we have had impact injuries but the number of soft tissues we have & continue to have in the last 3-4 years is completely unacceptable.

Yze said in the press before this match that we might have made a couple of mistakes on players by bringing them back too early or playing them twice off a 5-day break pretty much referred to Prestia, I took it.

We made another mistake last night by playing an underdone Hopper because we desperate for a win.
That is on the fitness staff making them available for selection.

Back