Roast Should Richmond begin searching for Luke Meehan's replacement immediately?

Should Richmond look for a big bucks, top tier replacement for Luke "The Punt Rd Slasher" Meehan?

• Yes. Club needs to be ruthless and "Pay the Price!".

• No. We should back in Meehan and gamble our aging stars bodies, potentially sacrificing 2024.

• No. replace with another el cheapo McGee with their online $29 P.T cert IV and cross our fingers.

• Undecided.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

They have more pressing issues to deal with like the construction short fall. I agree we have become a joke and it's been brewing for a while.
Imagine how injured players feel. Hopper has probably lost confidence in the medical team.

Gale is too busy with Punt rd development than to address injury management team.

Just playing his role in the grand plan for pick 2

secret smell GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100% Meehan should go as Physical High Performance Manager.

Terry Condon is the current strength & conditioning coach at Richmond his job should be under just as much threat.
💯 both of them let's not forget who's running the football department Tim Livingstone he was part of the appointment should be held accountable bigtime.

You would train with tape on your knee before playing an AFL match with tape.

I assume that was tried, tweaked, etc.

He seems to have been rushed back far too quickly.

You would train with tape on your knee before playing an AFL match with tape.

I assume that was tried, tweaked, etc.

He seems to have been rushed back far too quickly.

If some gaffer tape is the difference between playing and not then we are in deep shite performance wise.

This is off the back of Yze admitting they completely farked Prestia’s management in round 1.

What in the hell is going on there. Who runs the FD these days?

If some gaffer tape is the difference between playing and not then we are in deep shite performance wise.

This is off the back of Yze admitting they completely farked Prestia’s management in round 1.

What in the hell is going on there. Who runs the FD these days?
Tape around your knee, along with reduced running for a period of time = hamstring injury when you have to then play AFL.

Tape alters your running gait and style, fatigue different muscles than usual, etc. It seems very clear to me that he's come back too quickly.

He shouldn't have played this week, another 10 days would have allowed him to play with less / no tape. He would have been able to build his base further, done more explosive running.

Tape around your knee, along with reduced running for a period of time = hamstring injury when you have to then play AFL.

Tape alters your running gait and style, fatigue different muscles than usual, etc. It seems very clear to me that he's come back too quickly.

He shouldn't have played this week, another 10 days would have allowed him to play with less / no tape. He would have been able to build his base further, done more explosive running.

We used to take a very cautious approach with injury. Now it seems we have NFI. Why rush him back? Season is over. Some really dumb shite going on at the moment.

100% Meehan should go as Physical High Performance Manager.

Terry Condon is the current strength & conditioning coach at Richmond his job should be under just as much threat.

The whole department needs replacing. Our old under 12 girls team of Mums and Dad volunteers could do a better job than these buffoons.

Back