AFLW Season 7: Round 1 v Adelaide @ Glenelg Oval, Friday 7:40pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, that was a massive minute from Harris.
She's looking really good tonight. Hasn't done anything in the air but her groundwork and tackling has been great.

I love how confident we are playing on. It's high risk/reward but makes for a fun game to watch.

Would have been nice to convert a little more efficiently, but I'll take that half.
Given our first goal was probably touched I guess we were due a few misses. We made a mess of a coutof good chances.

That said, really like how we're going in terms of pressure and composure. Both games last year we looked shaky and were bullied around the ball. Purcell has been very good in the guts and across the board we seem to be happy with the physicality and still taking the game on. Hopefully we keep it up in the second half.

**** your girls are well coached.

I think on an individual level Adelaide is more talented. But against a well oiled machine with fast ball movement that you're bringing out we'll struggle to keep in touch.

This is how the bulldogs beat us last year and it's seeing you up for good shots on goal

Who ever is directing what comes on the screen should be sacked . A work experience kid could do a better job.
The Crows seem happy to go one on one , so the opportunities will be there . Would be good if the teams could hang on to their marks but so far looks promising .

**** your girls are well coached.

I think on an individual level Adelaide is more talented. But against a well oiled machine with fast ball movement that you're bringing out we'll struggle to keep in touch.

This is how the bulldogs beat us last year and it's seeing you up for good shots on goal
Our problem has always been keeping our ball movement going, especially against teams who are strong around the ball

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back