Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

You're fooling yourself, we're living in a dictatorship, a self-perpetuating autocracy
Listen, strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate of the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

rats-logo-png.1282206

Sin City Swamprats Official Team Sheet

S37 R6 vs Old Boys @ Spotswood Oval

B: paraaaa / Rodney Dangerfield / RPCB
HB: Power Raid / spookism / Ticky009
C: jackster83 / GotTheGoodes / ant555
HF: My Cotchin Rules / GremioPower / Ant Bear
F: Jewelsbon / okeydoke7 / edgie
FOLL: damicky / BloodySwan / philreich
INT: HirdsTheWord / sataris

Changes:
paraaaa INT > BP
HirdsTheWord OUT > INT
Quadzilla BP > OUT

Milestones:
okeydoke7 - 400 SFA games

It's going to be war mate total and utter war. Just have the riot police on standby!:laughv1: They're going to be needed!:laughv1:

Last time I saw a Wiener Derby, someone called the cops.

Bars in Sin City are now stocking the special edition #Okey400 pale ale.

okey_beer.png

Get in quick to avoid disappointment!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's spooky, how do they know I'm a Veteran Robertio , and why didn't they ask me if I wanted it known and displayed and, and a steenking badge cluttering up my clutter free profile, and that ******* button that says 'display Badges' 'don't display badges' as usual ignoring me. And Chief and Wosh are going to laugh at me again, and I've been so nice to Wosh haven't given her the carrot once.

That ends now.

Hey Wosh

Social Media Running GIF by Reality Club FOX

That's spooky, how do they know I'm a Veteran Robertio , and why didn't they ask me if I wanted it known and displayed and, and a steenking badge cluttering up my clutter free profile, and that ******* button that says 'display Badges' 'don't display badges' as usual ignoring me. And Chief and Wosh are going to laugh at me again, and I've been so nice to Wosh haven't given her the carrot once.

That ends now.

Hey Wosh

Social Media Running GIF by Reality Club FOX
PM Chief, these badges have nothing to do with me. Thanks 🙃

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back