Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Soccer fans are the absolute dregs of humanity. Up there with people who stand in the middle of the escalator so you can't get past them. #Okey400

You missed the word some … or most

It’s amazing that the #Okey400 effect can remove the stain of irrelevance from the Old Boys and Spotswood Oval this week. I’ve fixed you.

Praise The Lord GIF by Soul Train

Fan Testimonial - Fran, Mount Buller Demons Fan, 86 years old

IMG_8982.jpeg

I was so proud of okeydoke7 when he kicked his 1000th goal, and so angry at Jewelsbon for stealing his moment and making him wait. I was also proud of the icon when he was inducted into the hall of fame.

I’ve followed okeydoke7 since way back in 2009 when he debuted at the Demons as a defender. He quickly found his way forward and boy was he a stud. I met him one night after a game. They say not to meet your heroes, but he treated me well, if you know what I mean. I needed a double hip replacement afterwards. And I was a spring chicken then!

Okey left but later returned to my beloved Demons, and I wait for the day he will return once more for premiership glory. I still follow him more than I follow my own team. I’ve never seen a player quite like him.

In the spirit of a fresh beginning, I am willing to let bygones be.

Do you have a Fred joke for us? :smilev1:

As head of diversity and inclusion at the OOB, I strive to not make jokes about sensitive topics.

I would however, love to share a diverse and culturally appropriate joke if I have your consent. Do I have your consent ant bear? I need to have your enthusiastic consent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1921131

I was so proud of okeydoke7 when he kicked his 1000th goal, and so angry at Jewelsbon for stealing his moment and making him wait. I was also proud of the icon when he was inducted into the hall of fame.

I’ve followed okeydoke7 since way back in 2009 when he debuted at the Demons as a defender. He quickly found his way forward and boy was he a stud. I met him one night after a game. They say not to meet your heroes, but he treated me well, if you know what I mean. I needed a double hip replacement afterwards. And I was a spring chicken then!

Okey left but later returned to my beloved Demons, and I wait for the day he will return once more for premiership glory. I still follow him more than I follow my own team. I’ve never seen a player quite like him.
At 86, Fran also qualifies as a Crows junior member :).

View attachment 1921131

I'm already counting down the days until Jewelsbon reaches the 1000 goal mark. #Okey400

As head of diversity and inclusion at the OOB, I strive to not make jokes about sensitive topics.

I would however, love to share a diverse and culturally appropriate joke if I have your consent. Do I have your consent ant bear? I need to have your enthusiastic consent.
When did you become timid?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back