Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 4 - Ophidian Old Boys v Coney Island Warriors at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Enjoy the rest of the week Wazzas, and be careful if someone offers you a drink. Particularly ones served from jugs that run through walls.​
It's ok to drink from the big trough though.:sneaky:

Last edited:
tBXjCQJ.png

Welcome to Kamahl Round!!

It's Kamahl Round now.

Tonga Bob FootyGuy13 Tigerturbulance Robertio Elton Johns Wig

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By name only! 😉
My tiara tinkles around my ankle on most days 🤣
you wear your crown well DT

1708485049886.png
But if ever you need to lower your standards, the OOBs jeweler has got your crown covered

1708485002331.png

View attachment 1909981

Declaimer: Any resemblance to other posts in this thread by Warrior posters is a coincidence and not admissible for copyright breach
Fun fact: some cults and religions take original content from others and pass it off as their own.

Take Hinduism for example. Vishnu, one of their three prinicpal gods, has ten incarnations or Dashavatara. Seeing the rise in popularity of Buddhism, Hindus just made Buddha the 9th incarnation of Vishnu. Simples.

1708485110392.png

Others say that the 10th incarnation, who they call Kalki, is actually Jesus - a final messianic incarnation. There's even a school of thought that says the ten incarnations are merely Darwinian evolution.

Really makes you think aye?

View attachment 1909972
How does that make you feel TheInjuryFactory ?
Being a lifer for CIW and holder of many personal medals but not once the coveted Premiership Cup in All of your 10 Seasons...

At least even The Filthy Wizard has a couple of Cups to his time....

I tried to get somebody to buy my autobiography "One Filth Two Cups" but I could only get interest from German publishers for some reason.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back