Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 10 - Ophidian Old Boys v West Coast Wonders @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah same stuff I read in the other article. Sound's like a dick, difficult to work with and had to apologise for his behaviour, which he did. Don't know how genuine it was but not really interested. He's no Harvey Weinstein.

I still don't get the reference to my previous comment but we'll leave it there or might sound like I'm defending this idiot.

Msrlc GIF by Melbourne Storm

Mmm! I thought you were much bigger than that. Must have been my beerfoggles…they’re like beergoogles but make you lads feel bigger!

Hmmm!
Sorry mate, I will no longer participate in this thread when they’re is a real danger of being reported by Cubs2Lions .

What sort of person trolls posters hoping they get banned!

Putrid!!

Sorry mate, I will no longer participate in this thread when they’re is a real danger of being reported by Cubs2Lions .

Putrid!!
I’m sorry, have a cookie as my apology cause everyone loves cookies 🤗

And besides, you are too awesome to be banned so keep chatting.

Food Drink Cookie GIF by Shaking Food GIFs

Putrid!!
Come back pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :sadv1:

Sad Puss In Boots GIF by PeacockTV

Putrid!!
I would sincerely hope that’s a really false claim bc that s**t I don’t put up with either.

bette midler punch GIF

Anyway, those that feel the need to dob to mods clearly have sadder lives than most of us here on the Sweet!

Anyways, totally understand - see you when we play!

Can’t wait 😘😘

I would sincerely hope that’s a really false claim bc that s**t I don’t put up with either.

bette midler punch GIF

Anyway, those that feel the need to dob to mods clearly have sadder lives than most of us here on the Sweet!

Can’t wait 😘😘
Just wanted company in Sweet FA jail though :sadv1:

Sad Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons

bette midler punch GIF

Can’t wait 😘😘
Looking forward to it. Until then:

IMG_0188.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is wrong with you?

You’re not even in jail otherwise you wouldn’t be here so cut your s**t!

If that’s what yours doing…
Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Play by yourself!
Cat Wow GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back