Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 10 - Ophidian Old Boys v West Coast Wonders @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Plenty of time. Enjoy dinner.

Absolutely!
Which number are you gonna do?
Got the outfit ready?

I think I saw Mrs Turbo DemurePrincess and Fleabane glossing up their steps this arvo. Not 100 % sure cos there was a hec of a lot of glitter! And pina coladas...

Hope they make it still to perform!
happy hour drinking GIF

Did you go to Ballarat North Tech?
I'm sure you learnt that one from the girls there, who we had to play hockey against at inter-school sports.
That's exactly what they did.
I went to an all girls school thank you!

Catholic 😉

I learnt everything I know… there 😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like Abba but there is something about Mama Mia that makes me not like the song, literally can't stand it
You should have lived through when it was on Countdown for weeks, months...like more than half a year.....tough times as a young teenager...no wonder we went on to appreciate punk.

Mind you we should remind the snakey OOBs why 'Wonder' is in a lot of songs...eh!
Tag BigChippa52 nominated theme...Wonder.....go man go.

I went to an all girls school thank you!

Catholic 😉

I learnt everything I know… there 😉
Jesus taught you well and even I went to a Catholic school as well for a couple of years 🤗

Gonna use that Jesus-like inspiration on Sunday.

jesus fail GIF

you do know what dan did right?
So at first glance without to much research it appears he was accused of acting inappropriately and writing sexualised scripts for kids shows. No convictions and no direct of sexual abuse against him, looks like a claim of gender discrimination and creating a hostile workplace?

What am I missing?

So at first glance without to much research it appears he was accused of acting inappropriately and writing sexualised scripts for kids shows. No convictions and no direct of sexual abuse against him, looks like a claim of gender discrimination and creating a hostile workplace?

What am I missing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back